Arc 7.12 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.12 Xiao Hua

Knowing how awesome Xiao Hua was, Yang Li became as sticky as a leech flattering her from day to night.

Even Xiao Hua who like to be praised found him annoying as he kept on following her like a lost puppy.

Lan Xichen who was being left alone finally had enough and drag his puppy back home.

"Master, are we going back to your Sect?"

Yang Li who could not wait to hug Xiao Huas golden thigh almost ran towards her if not for Lan Xichen who was holding his collar.

"En. I'm bringing you back to my Sect since you two are being haunted by all the Sects, its safer there."

Xiao Hua explained.

"Ah!"

Xioa Hua slapped her forehead when she suddenly remembered her Hubby.

She is sure that he is worried about her when she just suddenly disappeared like that.

"Master, are you alright?"

Yang Li could not help but asked when he saw Xiao Hua slap her forehead.

He was worried about his Masters sanity.

Xiao Hua glared at Yang Li who was the cause of her troubles, if not for him then she would be back in the Sect enjoying her time with her Hubby.

And that kiss!

She was about to kiss him and the deal would be sealed!

Her rice was almost cooked!

"Nothing.," Xiao Hua said as if there really is nothing going on but her eyes speak the opposite of what she was feeling as she glared daggers at Yang Li.

Yang Li who felt that something was off shivered in fear when he saw the set of daggers being thrown his way.

He suddenly had the urge to hide behind Lan Xichen who joyfully welcomed him in his arms.

"But, won't the Righteous Sect raid your Sect if they find out that we are hiding within your Sect?" Gathering all of his courage Yang Li asked Xiao Hua.

"Let them try. My Ying Sect is not afraid of them. I'm not afraid of them!" Xiao Hua simply said.

"What? Ying Sect?! That Demonic Sect? Master, your a disciple of the Ying Sect?"

Yang Li was surprised when he heard the name of Ying Sect coming out of his Masters mouth.

He did not know that his Master was a disciple of Ying Sect.

"Why did I not know of this?"

"You never asked."

Xiao Hua rolled her eyes at him.

"Why, feeling afraid?"

"No, why would I be afraid. As long as I have master with me, I will never be afraid of anything."

Yang Li pat his chest in confidence.

"How about me?" Lan Xichen pulled Yang Li closer to him.

"Of course, I'm not afraid of anything as long as I have you because I know that you'll always protect me from harm." Yang Li smiled warmly.

"I'm glad you know. I'll always be here for you."

Lan Xichen warmly kissed Yang Li's forehead.

"En." Yang Li shyly said.

Xiao Hua's lips twitch as the two continued on feeding her dog food, she was already drowning with it.

If only her Hubby is there, she too would drown the two of them with big chunks of dog food and ran them over with ants.