Arc 7.16 Xiao Hua

Chapter 7.16 Xiao Hua

"Lan Xichen, how are you on your side?!"

Yang Li yelled as he whack the Ominous Corpse trying to reach him.

"Good!"

Lan Xichen yelled back.

The two lovers who had suffered miserably from doing a marathon finally found Xiao Hua who was having the time of her life in the other part of the town.

When Xiao Hua saw the two, she almost didnt recognize them seeing them covered in soil and some unknown substance.

"You two are doing a good job. Great!"

Xiao Hua cheered on the sidelines.

"This is all thanks to Master's weapon, its so cool! It could cut through the High Grade Ominous Corpses thick skin like tofu! Master, this is so amazing!"

Yang Lis eyes sparkled in delight as he cut another High Grade Ominous Corpse in two.

"En." Lan Xichen on the other hand also agreed with him.

"I know, I know, I'm so awesome." Xiao Hua shamelessly nod her head taking credit.

"Master, where did you get such amazing weapon from?" Yang Li could not help but asked.

"Where?"

Being asked such question, Xiao Hua then remembered looting the Dwarves back in the Fantasy World once upon a time when she was bored.

'Ah~ Good times.'

"Why are you even asking? Just use it and do your thing. Don't ask too many questions."

"Master, I'm only asking because I'm curious. I met so many skilled blacksmiths before but this sword is the best one I have seen so far. Its as light as a feather, very light to the hands. Its blade is also sharp that it could even cut the most hardest and thickest High Grade Ominous Corpse I fought before in half. Master, the person who made this sword, I really want to meet." Yang Li said.

Xiao Hua who was listening as he blabber rolled her eyes as she stood at where she sat, she pat her clothes to remove the invisible dirt on it.

"Yang Li, as your Master I really think that you had improved."

"Really, Master?" Yang Li said starry eyed being praised by Xiao Hua.

"Yes. Your nonsense improved a lot."

Xiao Hua then smiled at him.

"Since your so awesome now, I'll leave you two on your own. Bye."

"Master, wait!"

Yang Li yelled after her  but Xiao Hua was already gone.

"I should have not asked."

"Yang Li, watch out!"

Lan Xichen screamed, he quickly block the attack for him.

"Don't space out in a fight."

"Right, sorry."

*Growl!*

"Argh!! Get off of him! Ah!" Feng Yao yelled when the black shadow leaped on him.

"Senior Brother Feng!"

Gu When screamed as he tried to push the black shadow off Feng Yao.

The black shadow was actually a High Grade Ominous Corpse that develop a Concealment skill.

It had been following them for awhile now and when it got a chance it did a sneak attack on the two of them.

*CHOMP!*