Chapter 1

"So hold your head high, gorgeous. People would KILL to see you fall."

--

The incident didn't sit well with Dama. She was cranky all day. Lahat na tinarayan nya. Kahit mga teachers sa klase, sinasagot nya ng pabalang. She was not afraid of anyone. Hell, she's pissed off so they should be the ones scared.

"Miss Dirham, do you mind turning off your phone? You're in the middle of my class." Saway sa kanya ng professor nya. He was giving them a lecture about the famous historians of the world when she decided that she was bored, took out her phone from her bag and began tweeting.

At talagang ipinapakita pa nya yun sa prof para mainis itong lalo.

"With all due respect SIR, I find your subject so boring. I find YOU boring. So don't tell me to turn off my phone because I wouldn't be using it in the first place if you aren't so boring."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ng mga estudyante sa loob ng classroom. The teacher had too clear his throat several times to redivert their attention to him.

"With all due respect Ms. Dirham, if you don't like my class, feel free to drop this subject. I have no intention of dealing with you like this for the rest of this semester." Kalmado pero iritado nitong sagot sa kanya.

Dama's eyebrows shot up.

"Fine." She spit out. Tumayo si Dama at iniikot ang mata sa loob ng klase. "Enjoy your class bitches." She said in her sweetest voice then she turned to the teacher before she leave. "Oh and by the way--you're fired."

--

Pagkauwi nya sa mansion, mga katulong naman sa bahay ang pinagbuntunan nya ng inis.

"I told you to prepare me a milk bath! Nasan na? Hindi kayo binabayaran dito para tumunganga!" Inis na inis nyang sabi sa mga katulong na supposedly ay ipaghahanda sya ng pampaligo.

"Pasensya na po Miss. Marami po kase kayong ipinag-uutos kaya medyo hindi namin naasikaso agad--" The young maid quivered under her stare. She was about her age and had been one of her personal maids for two years.

"Nagrereklamo ka?" Mataray nyang tanong dito.

The maid shook her head vigorously. "H-Hindi naman po--"

"You listen to me... utusan ka. Amo ako. No matter how many errands I told you to do, dapat gagawin mo silang lahat ora mismo. Hindi kita binabayaran para magpahinga. Naiintindihan mo?"

"O-Opo."

"Good. Now get out of my face!" She pushed the maid out her room. Nang isasara na nya ang pinto, another maid--this time older--entered.

Dama laid in her queen-sized purple canopy bed and pointed to her walk-in closet.

"Find my Vivienne Westwood dress. Iron the plaids. I'll wear them tomorrow."

"Opo Miss."

The old maid did what was instructed and took out the Anglomania Multi Bale sunday dress from the closet.

--

At dinner, Dama was looking gloomier than the others at the table. Her dad and mom were busy chatting about their whole afternoon while her kid brother--Dylan Marco--was eating quietly.

She snapped her fingers. Isang katulong ang dali-dali lumapit sa kanya.

"I want an orange juice."

Tumango ang katulong saka nagsimulang maglakad papuntang kusina when she hold her up.

"Ano pa po Miss?"