Prologue 2.0

Para kunwari, nag-eedit ako. Kahit tinatamad na talaga ako. Sa dami kong gustong gawin, wala akong nagagawa. Hahaha... ito lang ang ipopost ko. May nabago ba? Mas maayos? XD SANA. Why did I post this? Just because.

--

Black sheer chiffon Chanel vintage blouse.

Hot pink Nine West tight fitting skirt.

Pink Hermes Birkin bag.

A pair of Jimmy Choo Zen Suede Bootie beige shoes.

A pair of Prada sunglasses.

Chanel No. 5 for the day's perfume.

Danielle Marie Dirham is sporting designer brands from head to toe. Walang nakareklamo when she claimed the hallway for her famous morning strut. No one can stand in her way: be it a student, a teacher or the administrator himself.

Her delicately plucked eyebrow arched when she saw a flirting couple on one side. The girl was pressed against the wall while rubbing the guy's chin. They were both smiling like idiots in love that made Dama roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Do you mind?" she asked in high-pitched voice.

Napatingin sa kanya ang dalawa and was taken aback upon seeing the guy's face. Oh my gosh! He is hot, she thought. He has a smooth face and a pointy nose, nice eyes, pinkish and plump pair of lips that were currently pressed into a thin line.

Biglang nag-iba ang mood nya. Nilapitan nya ito at hinawakan sa braso, suddenly getting a bit too familiar. "Hi handsome," she greeted him with a smile, totally ignoring the girl he's with.

He shrugged her hand off. "Do I know you?" he asked. The girl stifled a laugh as Dama's smile turned to a shocked and muted look.

But she composed herself. Dirham ako. I should not be affected, she reminded herself.

"May nakakatawa?" mataray nyang tanong sa dalaga. Inirapan lang siya nito. She diverted her gaze back to the hot guy. "I'll forgive you for saying that if you're a transferee," she said to him, hoping that he will take back what he said or mend it in some way that would be pleasing to hear. Ayaw na ayaw nyang napapahiya lalo na sa harap ng mga kaklase.

"No, Miss. Actually, I've been around this school for four years now. And I don't think I've ever seen you before. Are you a transferee?" Hindi nakaligtas sa pandinig ni Dama ang panunuya sa boses ng lalaki. Of course he knew her. Who wouldn't know her? Unless taga-bundok ang lalaki or some place na hindi abot ng teknolohiya at komersialidad, makikilala sya nito. Sikat sya. No one in this school is ignorant of her existence.

She gripped the handle of her expensive bag before letting off some air. Hindi nya pinakawalan ang composure sa katawan.

"Yan na yung acting mo? You'll pretend that you don't know me? 'Kay, fine. Suit yourself. Gwapo ka lang, wala ka namang utak. And it seemed to me that you have a cheap taste with girls too," she said, smiling mockingly at the girl who was now glaring at her.

"Dahan-dahan ka sa pananalita mo Miss," the guy warned her.

"You are in no position to tell me what to do," she retorted.

"How about being the son of the school's administrator?" the guy asked. He crossed his arms as if saying na Look, I am the boss here. Dama hated that.

"Ooooh... should I be shaking in my boots now?" she asked, feigning scare.

"Magdahan-dahan ka nga sa pananalita mo! He's the authority here. Eh ikaw? Ano ka ba? Estudyante ka lang naman, di ba?" sabat ng girlfriend ng binata.

"Excuse me! Dirham kaya ako. Eh ikaw? Baka nga hindi kita sa Google Earth ang bahay nyo sa sobrang liit eh." Dama scoffed. "FYI miss, this school won't even exist without my family's shares. And I can see now that it's not worth it."

"You're such a bitch!"

Dama removed her Prada sunglasses and bored her eyes on the girl who was now half-hidden behind the guy.

"Me, a bitch?" She gave out a laugh. "You should meet my mom!"

Her mom—Megan, is the only person in the world who has so much bitchiness enough to scare her. Pano ba naman kasi? Nagmana lang sya dito. Much as she hates to admit it, her mom is the original bitch.

Even her dad is scared of her mom.

Come to think of it—everybody seemed to be scared of her mom.

"Come on Reema. There's no point in talking to her," said the guy. Hinawakan nito ang kamay ni Reema at hinila palayo sa kanya.

"Do not turn your backs on me! I'm still talking to you!"

The guy sighed exasperatedly before he turned to face her again. "Stop it, will you? Hindi ako interesado sa 'yo!"

Natigilan si Dama sa narinig. No one in her life have ever said something like that to her. Sure, alam naman nyang maraming galit sa kanya dahil sa ugali nya but no one dared to say that to her face. And guys would actually jump at a chance to be with her—kahit nga ilang oras lang.

They would kill for a chance because she is who she is.

And this guy blatantly rejected her in front of the whole school.

The girl looked at her with mock sympathy written all over her face. "Awww... did your little bitchy heart get broken?"

She smiled bitterly at the girl.

"Don't you know already? I don't have a heart."