twenty five

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

for the next two weeks – starting from today – we'll be living with the orlando family.

i was kinda nervous about it. will they judge me for being a childish person? cause i'm mature and childish at the same time.

but i was excited too, since i'll have company, the orlando sisters.

honestly it's great to have company other than john. no offense to him, but it gets a bit awkward for me to have dinner in silence with him just watching like a hawk.

i packed a suitcase a day before the wedding. i took it out and went downstairs, waiting for john.

he was still getting ready.

he takes so much time getting ready ugh.

i checked my instagram for sometime and decided to post something.

mackenzieo about yesterday ♡

comments for this post have been turned off.

i didn't really care about replying to comments right now. i'm not rude, i'm just lazy.

john was finally downstairs thank god, we smiled a little at each other and proceeded towards the car.

we were sitting on the backseat, while our suitcases were in the trunk.

john told the driver to cover the partition between him and us which made me confused. did he wanna talk?

"yes, i wanna tell you something." he cleared his throat. oh, didn't realize i said said it out loud.

i turned my head towards him, "what is it?"

"so my father will be giving me the canadian enterprise in a few weeks after the official paperwork." he told me while smiling a little kid.

"well, congratulations!" i tried match the enthusiasm. but i kept thinking about on thing– will this deal end before one year?

"but like, we'll have to keep it for one year according to the contract right?" i nervously asked.

"maybe we can have a few alterations, since you know, both of us got what we want." he said while still smiling. he looked like he couldn't stop thinking about the canadian enterprise.

"how will it look believable if we get a divorce months after marriage? just after you get the enterprise? don't you think it'd be suspicious?" i stated. and i knew i was right.

"you're right. guess it's one year together." he shrugged his shoulders and started using his phone.

thank god. i wasn't ready to let him go so early. it's gonna be hard for me after one year too, i know that, but better late than now in this case.

♡♡♡

we finally reached the orlando residence. i was welcomed by the three sisters hugging me all at once.

"woah, so you guys prefer her over me now?" john said shocked,  pretending to be hurt.

"yeah duh." lauren playfully rolled her eyes and then hugged john.

this is too wholesome imma cry.

we greeted mom and dad and then went upstairs to set in our clothes.

john hadn't packed any clothes. all he had in his suitcase was papers, files and all that office stuff. he already had a lot of his clothes here.

"want me to help you?" he asked.

"no, it's fine i'll do it." i politely declined. he shrugged his shoulders and started sorting out his papers.

i had folded and hanged all the clothes, and just had to keep the suitcase on the big shelf on the top.

well, again, let's thank melissa gisoni for giving birth to a short rabbit.

he must've seen me struggle with it, so he stood behind me and took the suitcase from my hands.

he easily placed the suitcase on thr top shelf. his body was still touching my back.

i turned around and thanked him. i gotta say, he has become a much better person since i met him a few months ago.

but i still remember how he was a heartless jerk, and i called him an asshole. i still laugh at that.

"what are you smiling about?" john's voice interrupted me.

oh fuck, we were still standing there.

my thoughts should really stop coming in at random times out of nowhere.

"nothing." i shook my head. he shrugged and turned back to his pile of papers.

these gonna be two long weeks.

♡♡♡

ADELAIDE SLAPS 🍒🧨💋🍓

hehe hello guys i updated a quick chapter (which actually took me weeks to write, writer's block.)
i have a hell lot of tests and exams so i will be updating almost never but i'll keep using wattpad and replying to your comments! hope you enjoy this chapter :)