thirty two

THE DEAL

THIRD PERSON

"but it's an emergency!" he yelled, frustrated.

"wait for real?" he answered back to the person talking on the phone with him.

"yes, i'll be here tomorrow" mr. mendes spoke.

"thank you so much, we will see you tomorrow then. goodbye." john spoke and ended the call.

he had to go back to new york as soon as possible. he had to get his mackenzie back. he had to explain everything to her.

just one more day. he thought. he had booked flight tickets for new york and packed most of his stuff already.

even though he was hella tired from all the office work, he spent a sleepless night, lost in his own thoughts.

♡♡♡

"you got yourself a deal!" mr. mendes stated happily and shook john's hand.

he tried his best to act enthusiastic and happy. luckily, no one noticed the change in his body language and behaviour.

he announced about going back to new york. all his employees getting a little upset.

well, they must really like me to be that sad. he thought and chuckled to himself.

but he knew his assistant was a trustworthy man and that he would keep everything under control.

sighing, he exited the huge office building.

"until next time, i guess?" he mumbled to himself. he loved canada too much.

he reached home and packed the rest of my stuff, ready to go to the airport.

he didn't realize that he was going to the airport in a suit, which, according to mackenzie, would be very uncomfortable. so he quickly changed.

normally i wouldn't care, but she has changed me so much in a matter of only weeks. he smiled.

this solo flight will be long.

♡♡♡

a lil filler cause ily guys hehe

also i'm glad you're liking my new theme !

vote and comment please ! can we reach 50 votes and 30 comments ? half my readers are ghosts please-