twenty

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

today starts the wedding dress shopping for the wedding.

john's parents hired servants to do most of the preparation, so we are kinda relaxed about most of it.

well, not relaxed about marrying each other.

my mom, brynn, and i are going to dress shopping. i told my mom to rest but she insisted to come along. i missed her so much.

john's driver picked us up and we headed to the store.

"you must be mr. orlando's fiancee?" a lady asked, looking at me.

"um yes, this is my mother and my maid of honor." i answered.

"nice to meet you guys, please come inside the shop!" she cheerfully said.

we entered the shop and there were dresses everywhere, nice little cupcakes in a basket. they even served us champagne.

"so, john's mother also got her dress from here. yeah, it's an old shop, but doesn't look like it right? oh and john told me about you. according to what he told me, i've selected some dresses that you'd like. of course you can choose other ones too, but i think he'd like these." she winked.

john was here? he talked about me? i wanna ask what he said but it'd be weird.

we followed her to a corner of the shop with fewer selected dresses.

one of them had tulip cut arms. not my type.

one was sleeveless. hm, i suppose i could try it on.

i gave the selected dress to the lady. "i'd like to try this one."

"follow me to the trial rooms."

i followed and got inside. they all were waiting outside.

i wore the dress. it looked okay. wasn't really suitable for my chest, since it wasn't fitting well.

i unlocked the door and showed them. i shook my head.

i got in again and changed into my usual clothes.

we went back to see a few more dresses. one of them caught my eye.

it was simple and elegant. it had string like white ribbons for arms and that's what made it look good and unique.

i tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. perfect. it hugged my figure, fitted well, and simply looked good.

i got outside and smiled, "i like this one."

"you look gorgeous!" all three of them said in unison.

i changed it and gave it to the lady, who lead us to the cash counter. i used the credit card where john had paid half the amount of the deal.

yeah, it was halfway done. and i wasn't gonna run away with the money of course, it was my turn to do the part of the deal, to marry him, which is the hard part.

but i had to do it. he trusted me. i was glad.

♡♡♡
dress shopping: check!

i didn't do a vote goal cause damn you guys are quick as hell! i'd really appreciate if this chapter reaches the same amount of votes and comments as the last chapter, you guys will really cheer me up!

my school has given me 7 projects and extra work to do in a week or two, so i'll be more focused on that. i will try my best to update frequently guys, i'm not going inactive! always appreciating your support!