twenty one

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

today, both our families were going to the venue of the wedding with us.

i didn't know anything about the venue, i was excited as hell.

the orlandos being the orlandos, had huge cars so they picked my mom up and all of us went together.

the ride was of more than an hour.

one hour with my mother, my in laws and my fiance. this is gonna be a long ass ride.

♡♡♡

i wore a long light pink dress with pink sandals, did some light makeup and opened my hair.

elaine was going with us too, as we consider her as family.

"ooh i'm so excited to see where you guys will get married!" she chirped. i loved elaine. she always had that happy vibe.

the orlandos were waiting in the living room. when lauren saw me, she instantly got up from her seat and hugged me.

"you look so pretty!" she beamed. i smiled, "you're prettier!"

i shifted my attention towards others. "good morning, mom. good morning, dad. how are you guys?"

"we're good mackenzie." meredith smiled.

i waved at madison and darian, who waved back.

john was just sitting there, staring into space.

"john, go sit with mackenzie." dale commanded.

he got up and sat beside me, kissing me on the cheek.

well, that was a surprise.

"aww!" all the orlando sisters screamed in unison. i blushed.

we chatted for a while and then it was time to go.

i sat between john and lauren. madison and darian were sitting across us.

dale, meredith and elaine were sitting in the front seats. we were on our way to pick my mom up.

the sisters and i talked. john was on his phone.

we reached and saw my mom waiting outside.

i got out and helped her in. "are you okay mama?"

"yes, dear. i'm okay. no need to worry about me." she smiled.

john looked up from his phone and everyone greeted mom.

she joined the three of them in -as i like to call- the "adult corner."

"so lauren, tell me about your life." i smirked.

"well, you know, i'm practicing fashion designing." she casually said.

"oh, you know what i'm talking about."

"i do, i was just dodging your question." she shrugged. damn she's straightforward.

"tell me right now!" i demanded.

"fine, fine. his name is hayden. not officially dating, but i think he likes me. and i like him."

"oooh!"

"you never told us about him!" maddie and darian exclaimed.

"never told anyone." she smirked.

"damn, i was the first one to know? we're bestfriends!" i exclaimed excitedly.

from the corner of my eye, i could see john eyeing me.

i couldn't care less. i never had a lot of friends, i was excited to make more, plus they were my sisters in law, for a year, so i had to talk to them anyway.

on our way to the venue!

♡♡♡
there's gonna be a continuation chapter. haven't updated so shared the first half! have been an emotional wreck these past few weeks, guess I'm okay now :)