seven

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

i woke up in an unfamiliar room. it looked like someone had tucked me in comfortable white sheets and a soft blanket.

before thinking whose house it was, i panicked about my face.

my breath stinks. i must be looking like a zombie with those hair.

wanting to brush my teeth and comb my hair as quickly as possible, i headed towards a door which was hopefully the bathroom. to my luck, it was.

i looked at myself in the mirror. my makeup was messy and my hair looked like a nest.

i combed my hair with my fingers and tied it in a ponytail. next, i washed my face.

now i just had to find a toothbrush. damnit, where is the damn toothbrush?

after searching for more than five minutes, i found that it was placed on the top shelf. just to my luck. ugh.

let's all thank melissa gisoni for giving birth to a short- ass rabbit.

i tried to pick it up by standing on the sink. i quickly grabbed the toothbrush. i was so happy i can't even explain.

but happiness doesn't last long. before i knew, i was falling on the hard floor.

"ow!" i whisper yelled at myself. i heard the bathroom door open.

"mackenzie, what are you doing on the floor?" john said with a shocked expression.

i sighed. it's just him, not some random stranger at least.

"oh, i'm just chilling on the cold ass floor." i said sarcastically.

i tried to get up. "ouch!" i muttered. my leg was hurting.

john rolled his eyes and gave me his hand. knowing i had no other option, i took it.

he held me from behind to help me brush my teeth. did i mention that he was hugging me tighter than needed?

while i was brushing, i felt his hands running up and down my bare thigh. i got chills.

his fingers were circling my inner thigh. horny boi getting too carried away?

i tried my best to ignore the tingly feelings i was getting. finally, i rinsed my mouth and he helped me come downstairs.

"john! is that you?" i heard a female voice say.

there's a girl in his house? not gonna lie, a spark of jealousy came through my body.

"yes, it's me! come here."

a middle aged lady came from the kitchen. oh.

"awe, is this mackenzie?" she said as she looked at me.

"yes." he cleared his throat.

"i'm elaine, and this boy talks a lot about you." she said.

i could see john turning red. "i'm mackenzie, well you already know." i extended my hand for her to shake. she didn't shake it.

instead, she hugged me, tightly. like, i was suffocating.

"okay, ma. let the poor girl breathe now." john chuckled.

"okay, okay. come on, breakfast is ready."

we followed her into the kitchen. she served us all breakfast. there was too much for me to eat. i couldn't eat, as i've said before.

i ate a few bites of the omelette, drank the juice, and picked the plate up to wash it.

"is that all you're gonna eat?" elaine asked.

"yeah." i nervously chuckled.

"mackenzie, you should eat more." john butt in.

"i'm not feeling hungry." i shrugged.

"why? you didn't eat yesterday either." okay, now he sounded demanding.

"it's none of your goddamn business! you shouldn't care about what i eat and what i don't eat!" i snapped.

i was surprised by my own tone and choice of words.

john closed his eyes and clenched his jaw. oh, he was real mad.

soon, he got up and left for office. i gave a look of guilt to elaine.

"he'll get normal." she reassured.

i sighed.

♡♡♡

it was dinnertime, and john was still not talking to me.

"mama el! what do i do?"i pouted while cutting the salad for dinner.

"he'll come around. he really loves you, you know?"

if only she knew...

"y-yeah..." i smiled.

soon, dinner was prepared. "john! come down for dinner." elaine called.

he ran downstairs like a little kid. he was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, his hair messy.

elaine insisted on serving dinner. i sat across her and john.

"this is so good." he moaned. (a/n: shit my dirty mind)

"mackenzie helped make it." she stated. he stayed quiet.

i ate a small portion of pasta and got up to keep the plate in the dishwasher.

i could see john glaring at me, his eyes saying things like is that all you're gonna eat?

i looked down in shame. "i should go."

"mackenzie, it's late. you should stay here for the night." elaine said.

"my mother must be worried." that was a lie. she was staying at the hospital for the night.

"at least let john drop you." she stated. i could see him almost standing up.

"it's fine, i'll get a taxi."

after that, i exited the house.

little did i know, that i shouldn't have.

♡♡♡

oopsies