twenty three

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

time skip

today's the day.

shit.

today i'm getting married.

mark the date for the fake marriage guys, it's 25th may.

according to the orlando traditions, i'm not allowed to see john for a whole day before marriage. so obviously i haven't seen him.

maybe that's why the atmosphere is calm. ah i'll miss that.

brynn and nia will get me ready along with my mom. brynn is great at doing makeup and nia is an amazing hair stylist. mom is there cause, well, she's my mom. she'll help me calm the fuck down and of course, help me put my dress on properly.

i was offered a makeup artist, but i know brynn really wanted to do it for me. so i said no to it. i don't like heavy and cakey makeup anyway. brynn knew that.

brynn came over with her makeup and hair fully done. same with nia. so she started doing my makeup in an instant.

"wow, straight to work i see." i laughed.

"yes. it's your special day. we have to do everything perfectly!" brynn screamed excitedly. gosh, i love them.

she started applying some primer on my face. then foundation, and then some concealer.

she applied some powder on my face and didn't blend it? i looked like a ghost.

"what's this?" i asked.

"it's setting powder, mackenzie. it'll help you set your makeup in place. right now your face is baking."

okay so my face is "baking." oh what the hell.

as you can see, i don't know much about makeup. i just use the basics– concealer, mascara and lip gloss.

these other products according to me are unnecessary and overpriced. and if you know me, you know that i spend my money very wisely.

she proceeded to sculpt my face with bronzer and did an elegant eye look with some nude eyeshadows.

she brushed off the powder from my face, applied eyeliner to my eyes, did my eyebrows, applied brush and highlighter. she coated my lips with a beautiful nude lipstick and some lipgloss.

lastly, she set the makeup in place by spraying on some refreshing setting spray on my face.

next, nia did my hair. my hair was straightened and then the ends were curled. she clipped a few strands in place and let most of them flow.

finally, it was time to put the dress on. my mom got the dress out of the closet and walked towards me. i could tell she was a little teary eyed.

she handed nia the dress and hugged me. it was a long hug. and i loved it.

she didn't say anything. neither did i. we just shared a long and comfortable hug, with brynn and nia looking at us in awe.

"okay, baby. time to wear that beautiful dress."

i slipped my dress on. they helped me with it. the laces were tied and i was ready.

i finally looked at myself in a full length mirror. and i have to admit, they did a wonderful job.

"gosh, mackenzie. you look gorgeous!" nia exclaimed.

"so stunning my bestfriend is!" brynn yelled excitedly.

i turned to my mom. i knew she had something to say.

"mackenzie, baby, you look so beautiful. i'm so lucky and thankful that i'm still alive to see you become a bride and someone's wife. someone you love. i know that john loves you and he'll take good care of you. you chose an amazing and a genuine partner to spend your life with. i'm so glad you did. now just go down the aisle and marry that boy!" she exclaimed at the end. all of us had tears in our eyes. we had to use some setting spray, oops.

we shared a last group hug and now it was time to go.

JOHN ORLANDO

saying that i was nervous will be an understatement. i know this wedding was for a deal but still, it was a wedding after all. my wedding.

i could only imagine the reaction of our family after an year, and i'm already so scared.

i know mackenzie will be the one to talk about the divorce. i'm sure it won't be me.

don't ask why.

my friends hayden and carson are here along with my sisters.

carson is helping with the tie and stuff while hayden is helping with the tux.

"you got your vow?" darian asked. i nodded. our vows were scripted and written on a chit.

can this wedding BE any faker?

my inner chandler bing is popping out, don't mind me. i'm a nervous wreck.

"don't worry, john." lauren and haydem came up to me.

"it'll be amazing. you'll love it." lauren said.

"you're marrying the love of your life, there's nothing better than that." hayden added.

little do they know.

maddie and darian too came up to me. "look at my baby brother marrying before the elder sissies." maddie said, wiping a fake tear off her eye. i rolled my eyes playfully.

"oh come on maddie, the boy's in love. let him be." darian laughed.

we were all laughing when mom and dad entered the room. i gave them a warm smile.

"john, my handsome boy! all ready to wife mackenzie up!" mom exclaimed while laughing.

"i know you'll treat her well, young man. you look great." dad smiled.

"yessir" i jokingly said.

well, they don't know how nervous this jOkEr was.

okay so, i was wearing my tux, i was wearing my shoes, and my hair was properly styled.

i was all ready.

guess it was time to go.

♡♡♡

finally! the next chapter's gonna be juicy i hope hehe. well ofc i mean it's their wedding 😏
get this to 70 votes and 20 comments 👉👈