twenty four

THE DEAL

{check the author's note at the end, it's important ♡}

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

fuck.

shit.

fucking shit.

it's time it's time it's time.

i'm gonna break down.

the bridesmaids were outside in the aisle with the best men. there were two apparantly.

my mother was with me. she was gonna walk me down the aisle.

"mom, i'm scared." i whispered.

"i understand baby, i do. but you know you love john and he loves you. as long as you love eachother, it'll be alright. don't be scared." she calmly said and patted my back.

well, he didn't love me.

"thanks mom. i love you."

"i love you too mackenzie, you look beautiful. let's go." mom smiled.

as i started walking out with my mom, i started seeing people. i could see so so many people. damn, do they know the whole world?!

they all stood up as i walked towards the priest and john, of course.

i was so busy looking at the huge crowd, i didn't even notice john.

he was wearing a black tux, with a black bowtie. black shoes. rolex on his wrist. hair all styled up. damn, he looked gorgeous.

focus, mackenzie! you gotta marry this guy.

he saw me too, i noticed him checking me out. he looked stunned. maybe he was acting. or maybe he actually thought i looked good.

don't think too high of yourself, mackenzie!

i gave him a small smile. he smiled back. i knew it was fake. everything was fake.

the priest started, "we're gathered here to unite these two people in marriage."

"mackenzie?"

i nodded. brynn handed me the chit. i unfolded it and started speaking.

"john, i know we've been together for not super long, but i've grown to love you so much. i vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. i love you for who you are. i promise to always take care of you." i read and then looked at him. he was smiling.

"john?"

the blonde best man handed him his chit. he opened it and started, after clearing his throat, "kenzie, you are the first person i want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments with you. i love everything about you. you are my wish come true."

i smiled at the little speech.

"do you, john orlando, take mackenzie ziegler as your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked.

"i do." he said.

now it was my turn to say it. "do you, mackenzie ziegler, take john orlando as your lawfully wedded husband?"