four

THE DEAL

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

it's been two days.

two days since i made the deal with that devil and he hasn't shown up or said anything since then.

maybe he realized how stupid this all is and–

ding.

it was a text from him, damnit, just as i thought that he must've broken the deal, i recieve a text from him.

JOHN ORLANDO

miss ziegler,
to discuss the deal further, our meeting will be held at my place. be there by five, not a minute late. my driver will be there to pick you at 4:45. remember, don't be a minute late, i hate people who make me wait.

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

mr. orlando,
now that you've said that
you hate late people, i will
make sure to take my time
to get ready. see you soon ;)

i smirked at my reply, i am such a savage damn. looking at the time, it was currently four, meaning that i had time to get ready. i wasn't doing anything to impress anyone.

i wore a white printed tee and white jeans, along with my doc martens.

i applied concealer and a coat of lip gloss and by the time i was ready, it was 4:40. so i waited patiently for john's driver to come pick me up.

wait wait wait.

how the hell does he know my address? what a stalker that businessman is.

my mother was in the hospital for her checkup. she would be there for the night.

the doorbell rang, must be the driver.

"good evening miss ziegler. i am sent here by mr. orlando to pick you up."

i nodded and smiled at the driver. he lead me to the car. and holy shit, that car was huge.

before i knew, the car was parked. and i was standing outside the house of john orlando. damn.

i slowly reached the door, and knocked it.

the door opened revealing him in a suit. does he wear anything except suits? dumbass.

"miss ziegler! not a minute late." he smirked as he looked at his watch.

i scoffed and crossed my arms. "well, come in." he shifted aside to welcome me in. "make yourself at home, you're gonna be here for a year."

i rolled my eyes. a human being has over a million nerves, and he manages to get on every single one of mine.

his place was clean, unlike any other typical guy's where they live with a huge mess on the floor and wires of playstations lying around. well of course it was clean, i'm sure he had numerous servants.

we sat on the couch across each other and no one said a word for five minutes. do i always have to be the one that starts the conversation?

"so, the contract?" i finally started.

he looked up at me, "oh, yeah. come to my office."

i followed him inside his home office. he closed the door behind us and sat on his chair while waiting for me to sit across him.

"you just have to sign it here." he said handing me a pen.

"let me read the conditions first." i eyed him. he shrugged his shoulders.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

these terms and conditions apply for both john vincent orlando and mackenzie frances ziegler.

1. no one is allowed to be with anyone else sexually during this entire marriage.

2. both mackenzie frances ziegler and john vincent orlando have to live under the same roof for one year.

3. no one is allowed to propose a divorce because of arguments or any other reason.

4. you are neither allowed to tell anyone about this contract, nor threaten your partner that you will tell someone about this.

5. both of you will have to attend formal family events and other public activities.

6. do not cause physical harm to your partner.

if any of these conditions are broken, the person would have to pay an amount of $69,420

(a/n: SEE WHAT I DID THERE LMAO)

i read all the terms and conditions and groaned.

"the first rule is dumb! i can't be with anyone sexually for a year?! a woman has needs!" i whined. john shushed me.

"nothing is wrong with it, and for your needs, you come to me." he said firmly.

i blushed deeply. did he just say that he could fulfill my sexual needs?

i huffed and looked away. "just sign it, miss ziegler." he sighed.

i looked at the paper. this was it, if i sign this all the advantages and disadvantages i thought of will come true.

finally, i signed on the papers and handed them to him.

"very well." he smirked, probably thinking of his dad's enterprise in canada.

what did i get myself into?

♡♡♡

heyyo, this story is failing lol so vote and comment ;)))