Scarred Ambitions

Ok, so I added a little more depth in this chapter for Izuku just cause I wanted some more for him. Anyway, enjoy.

Katakuri POV:

'Why did I have to take this stupid job today of all days?' A few of my family found a way today to do a job in Mustafar as muscle to rob a bank. Most of the time, I'm not exactly against doing this work. But today was a bit special. 'Stop right there villains!" On cue, the 'number 1 Hero' All Might showed up holding the car my family was using to get away in. 'At least he'll make them move quick.' "You dastardly fools picked the wrong day to-" I smacked the pro out of the way for the car to drop. "Sorry about this American man, but I'm a bit rushed today." He got up to look up to me only standing at about half my size. "I will not tolerate villains such as you to do as you please Katakuri! TEXAS SMASH!" He tried to hit me in the gut for my Mochi Mochi Fruit to force his punch directly through my body. "Just give up now All Might, you're not gonna win against me." "Never!" He kept attacking me with punches while my family got away. When they did, I finally had enough of his fists going directly through me to grab his head and slam it into the concrete a few times. When he stopped moving, I began to walk away. "Nothing personal hero, but I am in a rush for something."

I started to use my Mochi powers to navigate the city through alleys and such until reaching my destination. "Mustafar General. Just hold on honey, I'm coming." Walking in, I changed my body and put on clothes to make me blend in a little more. Once I got to the front desk, I asked the person there for a bit of assistance. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Inko Midoriya. She came in here a few hours ago." "Hmm." The woman typed on the keyboard in front of her before answering a few seconds later. "Room 205 down the hall to your right." "Thank you." I walked down the hall before reaching the room to open it. Inside, Inko was laying on the bed with a newborn in her arms. "Sorry I wasn't here." "It's no worry. You're here now and can see our baby." She passed me the small child to see it was a little boy with green hair and freckles. He started to open his eyes to see me for a smile to slowly be made on my face.

"Hey there kiddo. I'm your dad." He seemed to not understand this before Inko questioned something. "You know you don't have to wear your scarf in here." "It's fine. I don't wanna scare our son. By the way, what was the final decision for the name?" "Well, I did want to name him something else, but I figured Izuku would be the best choice for him." "So that's your name. Hello Izuku. I'm your dad Katakuri. It's nice to finally meet you." He started to smile a bit for me to enjoy the fact my son is happy. 'Never loose this smile Izuku. It will be your shining achievement.'

5 years later, Izuku POV:

"Alright class, it's time for recess. Your parents should be here after to pick you all up." Once the teacher told us to head to the playground, everyone ran outside with me staying behind a bit. 'Should be safe now.' I wanted to stay back because there's this girl and her friends that call me mean names and throw things at me for being a Charlotte as they say. I try to tell the teacher, but she doesn't do anything and says I'm imagining it. I glanced out near the halls before running to the playground. "Well well well. If it isn't the monster's son." I looked slowly to the left to see a girl with dark hair and dark eyes with a girl that had horns like a bull and a guy with purple hair and pointy teeth. "H-hi Momo-" she threw a thing of sour milk at me before shouting. "DON'T EVER SAY MY NAME VILLAIN!" I held my head down preparing for what was to come next. "You're lucky today that I'm in a good mood. I just got my quirk this morning, so this will be fun." 'For you.' She started to make things out of her body for everyone to throw at me. I tried to run away, but found I was stuck in a bathroom.

"Get out here villain and face us like a man!" "And throwing things at me is fair!?" "Does your family commit crimes!?" 'Gotta hide.' I started to lock the door to hide in one of the stalls afraid what would happen when the purple haired guy opens it. 'Why does this happen to me?' I started to feel the sweat on me drop down to wipe it off. When I did though, I noticed what was falling off wasn't sweat, but my body parts. "AH!" The door slammed open for the three to stand in front of the stall I was hiding in. They opened it to look around for some reason. "Where'd he go?" "Eww, what's that stuff on the ground?" "He had to run out when we were looking somewhere, let's find him." They ran out for me to not get two things. One was why they ignored me, and two why I'm looking from the ground. I started to go back to the height I see things before looking at my hands. "What was that?" I thought of the white stuff my body became again for my hands to see them turn into it again. "AWESOME! I GOT MY QUIRK!"