♡ Delinquent ♡

A few hours had passed and the rain didn't seem to be stopping. As time continued, the harshness of the weather gradually increased. Thunder was getting louder, eventually waking both Chrollo and you from rest. The cave is still dark, you can't see anything, but are able to feel Chrollo's arms clenched onto you. You feel his body shivering.

"Chrollo... are you awake?"

"Yeah...

I can't sleep like this."

You feel bad for Chrollo, as he had to wait in such an uncomfortable position because of the exam. Of course, you weren't aware of how little the weather and cold bothered Chrollo.

"Let's chat,

to get your mind of the cold!" You say in attempt to help Chrollo.

Chrollo scoffs.

"And what do you want to talk about?

More accusations?"

You cringe. "No... of course not..."

You pause for a moment.

"Let's start from the beginning...

You said you were hurt by my accusation...

Yet we know nothing about one another."

You pause for a moment.

"My suspicion is sorta justified... don't you think?"

Chrollo sighs.

"I suppose so."

"...Even if you wanted something in exchange,

Your kindness back then helped me a bit with the situation I was in..." You say.

Chrollo stays silent.

"Thank you for that."

There's a silence between you two before Chrollo speaks again.

"I'll come clean,

because my motives have changed."

"What do you mean?"

"I..."

Chrollo hesitates, and stops holding you. He shakes his head, although you're not able to see.

'I can't tell them everything.' Chrollo thinks.

"I thought I'd use you to heal my nen, but it seems you can't. I honestly have no use for you now."

You're confused and rather shocked by his sudden confession, but you come to understand.

"Oh...

I see that makes sense..." You respond.

"But even so,

I still don't understand why I've dragged you into this mess."

"...for your mission?" You ask wearily.

Chrollo shifts a little and rests his face on his palm. For a moment he stops pretending to be bothered by the cold.

"If my mission was urgent, I would've just commissioned Illumi and have it be complete in no time..."

You look down. It did strike you as strange that Chrollo was so stubborn on having you be part of the mission.

"Then?" You ask.

"I still don't know." He answers.

"I've recently become curious on who you are, Y/N...

I wish I knew more."