♡ Our Departure ♡

You walked down the large corridor towards the breakfast room. The maids had dressed you appropriately for a mission that required  plenty of free movement. Your outfit seemed to match with that of Illumi's regular work clothes. As you arrived at the breakfast room, you saw someone else sitting there. A large and heavy looking dark haired guy. He was enjoying his breakfast of pancakes filled with plenty of syrup and whipped cream until he spotted you.

"Oi!"

You jumped at his call. "M-me?" You point at yourself.

"Yeah you! Come!" He takes another bite.

You walk towards him, and sit with him.

"Aren't you Illumi's girlfriend?"

Your face reddens at the remark.

"Huh?! No!! Why would you say that?!" You yell in discomfort.

The guy looks confused.

"Illumi told me you two were dating." 

Your eyes widen in shock.

"What?! No way!!" You cover your face in embarrassment.

While you were recoiling in your embarrassment, a waiter walked towards you.

"Good morning miss." They bow.

"What would you like to eat for breakfast?"

You remove your hands from your face and look at the waiter.

"Uh...what's there to eat?" You ask shyly.

"Anything you request." The waiter answers with a smile.

This elitist style of living wasn't something you'd gotten used to yet. You didn't know what to say, so you let the waiter choose.

"Uh... Can you give me something that'll give me lots of energy for today's mission...Please?"

The waiter smiles and nods. "Of course, miss." They leave to begin preparing today's breakfast.

As the waiter left, you turned back to look at the guy sitting across from you, still enjoying their breakfast.

"Who are you?" You ask.

The guy finishes his last bite, before answering you.

"I'm Milluki, Milluki Zoldyck."

'Zoldyck?! Again?!' You look away for a brief second tensely. Why did you have to come across an assassin at every corner of this mansion. You look back and smile awkwardly.

"H-hello, I'm Y/N...It's a pleasure to meet another member of the Zoldyck family."

Milluki laughs, which catches you off guard.

"No it's not." He says while laughing.

"Huh?"

He continues, "You're not pleased to meet another member of the Zoldycks."

You're notably confused.

Milluki looks at you in a snarky manner, "I saw that little scene you made in front of Papa."

Papa? Was he talking about Illumi's father? Silva?

"To be honest with you, it was pretty funny."

You scowl both in anger and embarrassment. You didn't know what to say. You thought it was best to keep quiet, as he too was an assassin, and you didn't want a similar situation as that of Silva's to happen again.

Milluki keeps laughing, "Dude, I'll give you a bit of advice," He composes himself. The waiter returns with a plate filled with a fruit salad, rice, and eggs on the side. Milluki snaps at the waiter,