♡ His Family ♡

Illumi and you were sitting next to each other within the silence, waiting patiently for Kikyo and Silva to return. Your mind was racing with questions. How was it that a couple days ago you were living your day to day life as usual, and here you were now, in what seemed a dress made of expensive fabric, waiting in an elegant living room, and sitting next to an infamous assassin, Illumi Zoldyck. You twiddled your fingers, and waited for what else was to come.

The entrance door opened. You noticed a lady in fancy Victorian attire enter. She looked beautiful, but the electronic visor covering her eyes left you unhinged. She notices you two and runs towards you.

"Illumi!"

You notice Illumi standing immediately, and so you do the same. The lady eyes you, then turns to Illumi.

"Is this the healer you were talking about?" She asked.

"Yes mother. I believe she will be of great use during our missions."

She gets closer to you.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"Ah! My name is Y/N!" You bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am!"

As you bow, she notices your wings and gasps. Her gasp makes you jump a bit.

"Illumi! You never mentioned they were from the Laerehte Clan!"

She pulls you closer to her and spins you around to see your wings. It makes you very uncomfortable.

"Ah~ I thought the Laerehte was a dead clan!" She voices excitedly.

She stretches your wings apart to view the length of them. You wince, both at Kikyo touching your wings, and at her comment on your clan. You wished you could say something, but fear took over you more than anger. Kikyo spins you again to see your face, then grabs your hands.

"Can you fly, Y/N?"

Your eyes widened. It'd been a long time since you thought about flight.

"Um...yes ma'am."

Kikyo claps.

"Will you show us Y/N?" She smiles excitedly.

You nod and walk a few steps away from both of them, and begin fluttering your wings. Due to the small size of your wings, your flight style was less of that of a dove's and more of a hummingbird's. Rapid small movements of your wings made you float above the ground. You made sure to stay within eye contact of both Kikyo and Illumi.

Kikyo claps.

"That's amazing Y/N!"

Illumi stares at you in curiosity. You looked quite mystical in his point of view, almost from within a dream.

Kikyo's clapping never ceases to continue. As if you were a display for her to be entertained with. It disgusted you.

"Oh!~ I hope I'm able to bring you to my missions with my lovely Kalluto!"

After a few seconds you stop your flight demonstration, and land on your feet. Kikyo seemed to approve of you. Not that you wanted her approval for anything. You wished deep down that none of this would be happening. You didn't want to work for the Zoldycks. You didn't want to be ogled at as an expensive relic. You wanted to leave, and go home. Not the cottage, but your real home, where your clan lived happily without a worry in mind. This was all his fault. If it wasn't for him bringing you here against your will, none of this would've happened. It's his fault. At that moment again, you thought that none of this would be happening if you'd just let Illumi die that day.