♡ This is Home ♡

"All passengers, please depart from the ship at once!" The captain of the boat shouted whilst the ship was on the dock to a peculiarly secret island.

Everyone stepped off the ship. Illumi and Silva looked relieved, they seemed eager to get the mission over with.

Chrollo stands in front of you all as the crowd of passengers disperses around.

"I'll deposit my payment before night time.

This mission is over." He says without explanation.

Silva looks at Chrollo in annoyance.

"We're supposed to be assassins and here we are getting paid to escort Chrollo to God knows where." He tells Illumi sternly.

"Works for me.

As of now you're no longer our client, and won't be receiving any protection or escort services from us, Chrollo Lucilfer." Illumi responds.

Chrollo nods.

He glanced at you for a moment, to which you notice and look away.

Chrollo begins walking away.

'Be strong, Y/N...' He thought to himself before disappearing amongst the crowd.

You clench your jaw while crossing your arms.

"What now?

He's gone, are we going home now?" You say harshly, still feeling hot tempered from your last Chrollo interaction.

Silva smirks before chuckling.

"Y/N, but you are home now."

You're caught off guard by Silva's comment.

"What do you- ?"

"Oh welcome!" A voice from afar is heard.

You look through the distance and find a man with open arms. He looks excited and relieved about something.

He continues walking closer and as soon as your vision adjusted you notice something different about the man.

You squint.

The man had wings behind his back.

You gasp.

Silva smiles. "Pleased to be your acquaintance."

The man gasps upon making eye contact with you.

"Oh dear!

Another one!"

He begins laughing in relief.

"How generous of you to help them back home!" The man says to Silva.

"It was nothing. Your clan's abilities are extremely commendable.

Which is why we're here." Silva compliments.

The man nods eagerly.

"Yes! Yes! Please follow me!"

You all follow the man and venture deep within the island. Upon a quaint turn, a small village is found.

Everyone around carried the traits you had as well. Everyone around you was family. This indeed was: home.

You look around in amazement and gratitude. The day you had been hoping for had come.

"I-Illumi!!

This is-" So much excitement is hard to contain, so many sentences are unable to form correctly.

You grab onto Illumi's shoulder fabric and pull in pure joy.

"Illumi!!" You continue looking around nonstop.