Chapter 25: Allied Forces

Y/n's POV

It'd been a week since I destroyed half the forest in the area where I collapsed. I healed it in time that no one found out. I hadn't dared to talk to Natsu after he called me a monster. I told him, it wasn't me, yet he hanged on to each of his word. He thought I would be the end of FairyTail. The more I thought about it, the more my anger rose. I wanted to talk to him. He was my best friend, but after that day, I wasn't sure what he thought of me or what I thought of him. It hurt when people call you a monster. But your best friend whom you've known for like forever calls you that, then it is the worst feeling in the world.

We were currently on a mission, heading to meet the other mages of Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Cait Shelter, a team that would work to stop the dark guild Oración Seis. We were going to Blue Pegasus's guild where we would all assemble.

Upon arriving, Hibiki, Eve and Ren start to flirt with Lucy. I facepalmed and tried to hide, but Hibiki seemed to find me. That brat! I tried to hide behind Gray. I would normally hide behind Natsu, but...

"Y/n, you also came. You know, you scared me when I heard you died or were going to die. All of us here joined hands to deliver you magic. It is a pleasure to have you back, now" he said.

"Y/n, why are you hiding?" Eve said.

"Yeah, don't be shy," Ren said.

"Let me show you your seat. Boss must be in his way," Hibiki added.

"No, no, please, I'm okay. I'm fine. Look, Lucy's lonely," I said, throwing Lucy under the bus as they rush to accompany her. I trembled at the thought of her boss, arriving.

Ichiya later came with his grand yet lame entrance. He found Erza and tried to flirt with her, only to get kicked in the face. I giggled at the sight, only to be exposed to Hibiki. What's with the dude?

Hibiki starts pestering me to come and sit with him but gets punched by Gray and Natsu. Lyon and Sherry appear later from Lamia Scale as Lyon starts hitting on me, only to jump on a brawl with Gray. And, I stand there alone when Jura approaches me. We talked, and he expressed his concern about my health. I had known him as we both Wizard saints. I was the Zero Wizard Saint, the irreplaceable and he was the 5th Wizard Saint.

I hear someone enter the room again. I turn to see a nervous blue-haired little girl with her white exceed. I looked at my grey exceed with a white belly, they looked similar, but mine was cuter. I just loved Mini; she was... mini. Hahaha!

I took a closer look at the girl who seemed familiar. But she had her head low, looking at the ground. Her blue hair, it was like... Wendy's. Wendy Marvell.

"Wendy?" I asked, unsure. Everyone's eyes turn at me in confusion. The girl immediately looked up at me. We had eye contact before she smiled and ran towards me. "Onee-chan!"

I bent down in my knees, engulfing her in a hug.

"Wendy, do you know her?" her exceed asked.

"You know, how I told you about Y/n-chan?" Her exceed nodded.

"She is Y/n-chan," she explained.

"Oh, you're Y/n L/n. I've heard so much about you," she said formally.

"Glad to know that. I never thought I would see you again, Wendy. I hope you're stronger," I said. She nodded with determination. She was so cute.

"UHHMM...," Erza cleared her throat. I turned back to see everyone's eyes on us.

"Oh, sorry. I totally forgot. This is Wendy Marvell, everybody and her exceed...-," Wendy looked up, nervously as her exceed said, "I'm Carla,"

"Wendy and Carla, that's Erza, Gray, Ichiya, Lucy, Hibiki, Eve, Ren, Jura, Natsu, his exceed Happy, and the grey exceed is Mini, my beloved exceed. Meet Mini," I said, pointing to everyone as Wendy and her exceed nodded. I remembered saying Natsu's name with a hint of disappointment and anger.

"Nice to meet you, everyone," Wendy said in her gleeful and timid way. She never failed to amuse me. She was like my little sister. We trained together with Grandeeney. I don't remember much about the time, but I don't think she remembers or has even seen my dragon. Plus point for Y/n! Nice save!

"Okay, now that everyone's here. I'm going to explain the mission. There is a dark, infamous guild that we're in search of. They are looking for powerful magic called Nirvana, which they can't find, if they do, I promise you it will be the end of the world. So, we have to stop them at all costs. All the information we have about the guild is that there are six members. Their camp is set in a destination where we are going to go now. This is a dangerous mission. Everyone, stay close and no misbehaviour. It could cost someone's life." I explained. All of them nodded.

"Okay, then. Let's go," I said.

After we arrive at the given location, we search for their base. Amidst our searching, we get attacked by the Oración Seis members. My magic was still not on track. I had done my training but miserably failed.

One of their members could run in speed, the other had earth magic, the other had Poison Dragon Slayer Magic, one was a celestial mage, and the other was merely sleeping. There were five of them; one of them had to be missing. I studied their fighting patterns. Maybe, I could take them. I rose and tried to control my magic. Only to use a little amount. I could see the dark guild members were observing my every move.

The clouds began to rumble. The atmosphere changed.

"Lightning Dragon: Strike," I said, a strike of lightning hit the spot they were standing in. They managed to dodge.

"Water and Wind Dragon: Tornado Merge," I chanted, combining both water and wind to cause a tornado that seemed to hit them. It was a powerful spell.

They came to attack me. Little did they I lost control, after the previous spell.

"Lighting Dragon: Blast," a blast occurred throughout the place, that broke the ground.

"Fire Dragon: Inferno Flames,"

"Water Dragon: Summon,"

"Earth Dragon: Quake,"

After I chanted thousands of spells, I stopped to watch them sitting in the ground, defeated. But the white-haired guy appears. I would've fought, but I was too busy blacking out, like the members of our Alliance.

Finally! The Oración Seis arc begins.

Next chapter on: 5th Oct, Monday