Chapter 64: The Celestial Spirit Beast

(Pic above: Natsu fighting the Celestial Spirit Beast)

Y/n's POV

I re-equipped into better clothes as what I was wearing now was torn.

My white wings appeared in my back. I needed to get there fast. My dragon senses had been better after my coronation so I could hear everything. I used my earth locating spell to find everyone's whereabouts. I was right, the Celestial Spirit Beast was much nearer to Natsu and the others than to me. I flew at high speed.

Natsu's POV

I heard wings flapping. We all got ready in battle positions. But it was Y/n. My eyes widened. She was wearing a different set of clothes. She was wearing an oversized tie-dye sweatshirt with a white tennis skirt and a gold necklace. She was wearing earrings shaped in stars and moons in her earlobe. She looked pretty. It was a not new thing, she had great dressing sense.

But I was so worried for her and she looked fine. No, that couldn't be. I heard her scream.

"Y-You are fine?" Levy finally asked.

"Yeah, I summoned one of my angel spirits as she healed me," she said, nervously.

I sighed in relief.

"I'm glad you're okay," I said with a small smile because her screams sounded disturbing, very disturbing. I looked at her and thought I saw a pink tint on her cheeks.

"Yeah, I feel better," she said with a small smile but there was a pain in her eyes which made my chest ache. Suddenly, we heard another roar, snapping us all out of our thoughts. I looked at where the roar came from. I was getting curious. I turned to Y/n to see a serious expression on her face.

"You guys wait here, I'll—"

"No," I said, shadow covering my eyes. I was serious.

"You're hurt. I heard the screams, Y/n, if you're going, take us no one is going," I said in a serious tone. From my tone, any fool could make out I was not playing.

She didn't argue as she said a 'fine' with an emotionless expression.

"Y/n!" Mini jumped, hugging her. I almost forgot about her. She had been so quiet after Y/n disappeared that I didn't even notice her.

Mini snuggled deeper in Y/n's chest as Y/n patted her back gently.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm here," she said. I knew Y/n very well, better than anyone. She was in pain. Mini's hug was hurting her. I knew it. She couldn't be healed this easily. She was still hurt. She had hidden her wounds or healed the wounds only visible to the human eye. She was still suffering.

"Mini, that's enough. You can hug her as much as you want later," Gray asked before I spoke.

Y/n seemed relieved and thankful towards Gray as she smiled at him and even muttered a small thank you as he nodded.

My heart suddenly had this intense feeling like someone punched me so hard. Guess I wasn't the only one that knew her well.

Y/n's POV

I didn't wanna hurt her by saying I was still in pain. But thanks to Gray, I was okay. I couldn't afford to pass out again. The Celestial Beast was the real deal. I needed to protect the Celestial Spirits and the King. It was my duty, my end of the contract. Even if there was no contract, they were still my friends and I don't ever wanna see my friends hurt.

I didn't want others coming along but I realized it wasn't a bad idea. I just didn't want them getting hurt. I think all of us combined would be more than enough to handle the Celestial Spirit Beast.