Chapter 47: Yukino Agria

Y/n's POV

Elfman's battle with Bacchus made it hard for him to participate in other events. Even after I healed him, he needed rest. Wendy joined in his place.

The next fight was between Mirajane and Jenny Realight of Blue Pegasus. Strangely, their battle turns into a swimsuit contest. The other female participants come to the arena to participate. Out first master persuades everyone to take part. I turned away to leave, but Mini pushed me inside, much to my dismay.

Lucy and others were there. "Come on, Y/n. There's no reason we should stand idly by while our competitors are taking the spotlight," Erza smirked.

"Fine," I said, stubbornly, re-equipping in a bikini, much to all the guys' pleasure. (You can choose the bikini yourself)

"Come on, don't just stand. You need to pose," Cana said.

"I don't see why she even needs to bother. Everyone is already watching her," Mini commented. I blushed.

"Wardrobe Change: School Swimsuits," the announcer announced.

Suddenly, our outfits were changed to school swimsuits. Our bikinis were changed to school swimsuits.

"Wow, I don't think this can get any weird," I remarked.

The announcer said, "Now, Bikinis with thigh-high,"

"I was wrong. It can get weirder," I groaned.

"Girls with glasses," he announced.

"Can't I just go?" I whined.

"Y/n, you don't look bad. You actually look smart and hot," Lucy smiled. I blushed.

"Cat ears," the announcer said, again.

A bikini outfit with a black leopard print and a black cat ear hairband replaced my previous outfit.

The next outfit consisted of a black leather outfit with a whip. I was wearing a black matching set with long boots and a whip.

"Now, this is just getting ridiculous," I commented. Mini just smiled.

"Come on, cheer up, Y/n. Have some fun," Lisanna smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Now, how about a bride costume? Choose your partners," the announcer declared.

As if on cue, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to see the black-haired guy from Sabertooth. He was blushing.

"Ummm...if you don't mind, I'm Rogue Cheney—" before he could say anything, he was pushed away by the blonde-haired guy from Sabertooth.

"Sting Eucliffe. You looked awesome in that bikini, by the way," he said, with his hands out to shake mine. I turned away, blushing. Damn, this was embarrassing.

"Y/n!" Lyon shouted.

"Move away. She is from our guild," Gray said, marching away, but someone pulled my hands.

"Loke?" I said, confused.

"I have been waiting for this day since forever. I would like to say—ahhh" he shouted as the others hit him. I was pushed, away. I closed my eyes for the impact, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see Natsu. He appeared out of nowhere.

"Sorry!" the idiots shouted. I rolled my eyes at them.

I just realized Natsu was carrying me bridal style. I blushed. Natsu probably realized as his eyes widened and he turned away. I tried to stand up but much to the guys bugging me, I could barely stand. I looked down at my dress. I was wearing a bridal dress while Natsu was in a white suit. So was Sting and Lyon. But Gray and Rogue were in a black suit.