Chapter 2 : Her Past

Y/n's POV

"Okay, as my master, you deserve to know so I am going to tell you," I said as I continued.

~Flashback~

"Mommy, I love you," I said as tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Why are you being like this? Why is dad like that? Why are you both not talking to me? What did I do wrong? Please talk to me. Please." My mom pushed me in disgust. 'What happened? Why are they like this' I thought.

Then, one night I had heard them talking. "She is of no use. You said she had great power. She could do wonders. What has she done? Give us troubles? I would have killed her in my stomach only but you said she was useful. I hate her. I had tolerated her for so long now I can't. I want her gone. Let's kill her, Robert" my mom said to my dad. "I don't know, Sarah, if it would be right to do that," my dad said with disappointment visible in his voice. "That wizard, he was a top one, told me she was of great use. Now, when I asked the other one he said she is nothing but a normal human". " I don't want normal. She is a burden. I'm telling you, Robert. Let's kill her".

I was crying. I took a step back. I pushed an expensive vase by mistake. It fell and broke. It caused a loud sound that had alarmed both my parents. They knew it was me. Who else could it me in their big mansion? I heard someone reaching for the door. I hid behind the pillar. "Come. little Y/n. Mommy has a surprise for you. Mommy knows you are here. So, why don't you come out to mommy or do you want mommy to force you?" my mom said with a sinister smile on her face. Her hands behind, she was holding a knife. My mom had not seen me but would sooner or later. I could not stay here forever. My thoughts were all over the place. I collected them and came back to reality. I decided I had to do something so I ran out of the mansion. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. "You know you cannot run from mommy, don't you Y/n?" my mom screamed as she ran behind me. Our mansion was in the middle of the forest. My mom ran stomping on the leaves.

An hour had passed, my mom was tired. She could barely walk but still, she was behind me. But, I was in no better state than her. Then, I heard a jeep right where my mother was. The person was talking. I couldn't make it out but I knew it was my dad's voice. My dad had come to help my mom kill me. I could hear the jeep coming right towards me. As I ran faster, I hit something. It was not something it was someone. I looked up to see some men. '"Oh, look we have someone here. Let's take her to the tower of heaven" They said. And that's where I was taken. I met Jellal, Milliana,Wally, Shô, Simon and grandpa Rob. They helped me feel better. But, I was later taken away, one day. Jellal came to save me but he was badly beaten. "Y/n" he screamed. "Jellal" that was the last thing I spoke as I was taken away. They took me to a guy who took me. He was a muscular young man with long, dark blue colored hair. He later transformed into a dragon. My eyes went wide with fear. The dragon was black with a little blue marks across his body like in his human form. "Come. Climb on my back". He said as I jumped on its back without a second thought. I didn't want to leave my but I may die. But, I had a chance of surviving this way than on that hell. I may be able to save them. I realized that the dragon was flying above the sky when I was on my train of thoughts. I was flying. I was on the clouds. I could not help but smile. Even though I was going to die, still one of my biggest wish has been completed. "Enjoying, aren't you?" the dragon asked. My smile vanished. He laughed. "You don't need to get afraid of me. I am here to save you. I had told your dad that you had no powers. That's why they left you. I wanted you to see the real face of your parents. I am sorry you had to run so much. I couldn't come right away to save you, you know? The guys from the Tower of heaven,was it, took you. I am sorry if you didn't want this. I really am s-". "It's fine. Thank you. I would find out sooner or later. You are really nice. Now, I am not afraid of you. Thanks for saving me from that hell and bringing me here, above the clouds. It is really fun" I said as my tears threatened to fall thinking about the true colors of my parents and the hell from where I just returned." I am happy to know. Would you like to be my daughter?". My eyes widened and then I smiled. "Really? OK. You would be a great dad than my father ever was" my smile went "Oh, would you also teach me to fly as a dragon" I said trying to change the topic. "Oh, sure. I will teach you to fly in a dragon as well as in human form. I will teach you magic. Okay, catch tight. We are landing". As he finished he prepared to land on the surface. Wind hitting our faces. Then we reached to the surface. I jumped to the ground. He turned back to human. "Wow, you are human". "Indeed, I am. You as my daughter will be the dragon princess. Considering that I, Acnologia, the king of dragons, am your father from this day on wards. You will be the Dragon Empress after completing your training at the age of 16. I may or may not be with you. But, keep training. I will teach you dragon slaying magic of every kind as well as other slaying magic. I will also make you a capable dimension key holder. Other types of magic you will learn on your own. I'm sure you will be a great wizard" he said. That's the day my adventure with my dragon yet human dad started. But, the fun ended at the day, July 7, 777, where he too left me without a word. The day before, he gave me a bracelet to control my magic he said. "Dad, you will be there. What's the need of this?" I said as he smiled but it was a sad smile. I shrugged it off. Then I found Mini, my exceed, who has never left my side from the day she hatched.

Flashback ended

3rd person's POV

Y/n ended up crying then Natsu burst in asking why she was crying. Master explained that she starting crying as she was telling him about her past. Natsu understood  and asked him to tell him later. Master nodded as both of them tried to comfort the dragon princess.