Chapter 4 : Feeling Better

Natsu's POV

We all have been waiting impatiently when Y/n will come back to the guild with Mini by her side. But, no. That day seems to be far. Mini always tells us about Y/n's state. One of our very dear members have died and the other well.... is torn. 

After thinking about her for a couple of hours, I realized that we were sad for her but what had we done to make it all better. NOTHING!! We just kept waiting for her return with her smile visible on her bright face. But, no, we haven't done anything to help our dear member. How dumb of us! We have to do something, help her in any way we can. So, I ran to the guild. I banged the door getting everyone's attention. I waited to catch my breath as I spoke," All of you guys know, we have lost Lisanna, one of our dearest members. I know it is hard, but we cannot do anything to help her. We all also know our other dear member, Y/n L/n has also not come to the guild for many days. But, in this situation, we all can do something. Let's go to Y/n's house and convince her to come back. Let's make her like she was before. We can help her" as I finished I fist-pumped the air. The whole guild roared in agreement. But, master only allowed a few of us to visit her. I was more than happy to see my best friend. 

Erza, Gray, Mirajane, Elfman, Happy, Mini and I had gone to her house. It was big like a mansion. I had visited a couple of times but today it felt darker and lonely for some reason. We went towards Y/n's room. It was locked. Mini knocked for a few times then a weak voice came, "Mini, Go. Let me be". "Y/n is that you? Please, open" I said. "Natsu, why? Why are you here? Go, leave me alone". "Y/n. Open the door right now" Erza commanded. "I said, GO AWAY" a monstrous voice enough to scare us all came. Erza stepped back. "Please Y/n. We just want to talk to you. Then we will leave. Can't we just see our best friend?" Mira said in her sweet voice. Then, we heard footsteps reaching the door. A young girl with a pale face, puffed up red eyes, h/c hair had opened the door. She had a dark aura surrounding her. "Y/n is that you?" Gray asked. The girl nodded Wait-Y/n nodded. Wow, I didn't even recognize my best friend. And Gray recognized her. He knows her better than me. He- Concentrate, Natsu. Concentrate. I then noticed the room. It was so dark. Well, the curtains were closed and also her house is in the middle of the forest. "Y/n, are you fine? What.....happened?" Erza asked. Y/n didn't respond. She kept staring in space. Then, I heard her mumble, "Lisanna". No one heard it cause it was like a whisper. "Lisanna?" I said loud and clear for everyone to hear as I looked at Y/n in a questioning way. She looked up at me as if just realizing I was a dragon slayer and had better hearing ability. Then, her dark aura turned more black with the same monstrous voice returning, she ordered us to go and leave her. But, this time we all stayed strong even though we were scared as hell but we knew she won't hurt us. "NO, we won't. We can't afford to see you like this-"I was interrupted by Y/n as her aura turned dangerous. "Then, DON'T. JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE. GO. JUST LEAVE RIGHT NOW". She is scary than Erza. OMG... Stay strong, Natsu. "Y/n"Someone called from the back. It was Mirajane. "Look at me" She continued. This time Y/n obeyed. She seemed to be shocked to see Mirajane, who now always smiles and her outfit has completely changed. "Now, I am Mirajane. Have you forgotten me? Looking at your shocked face. You should look at it" She laughed. Y/n was still shocked and mumbled a 'how'. Mira started as her smile vanished and tears were seen as Y/n's shock too went. "You remember what she had said as her last words, don't you Y/n? Don't you remember what she had asked you and me? She asked me to keep smiling and you? Did you do it? Don't you want my sister and your best friend's wish to be fulfilled?" Y/n's eyes went wide as Mira started to cry and couldn't talk. Y/n fell to the ground and started to cry. I couldn't see her in that state. I turned to the window and decided to give the room some light by opening the curtains. The room shone in light. Y/n seemed to get better after crying.

Y/n dressed up in her usual attire. She may seem normal but she wasn't. She looked just like she used to be. All fine. I was really happy to see Y/n all better. "Y/n" Mini shouted as she hugged her best friend. Y/n patted her head as she smiled. SHE SMILED!!! That's an improvement. Now, her house seemed more bright as well. Not enough bright like it used to be but much better than when we came. And I had a feeling it would get better day by day. We then headed towards our guild and Y/n talked to everyone there. She ate properly. She seemed much and much better more the time passed.

MAJOR TIMESKIP~

Y/n has been normal like before but we don't spend much time lately. She keeps on going to S class mission frequently. She goes on really hard ones. She even goes on century quests. She says it's necessary to improve her skills. What's the need she is so powerful. She could even defeat me, Gray and Erza together easily. She seems more powerful than Guildarts but they never fight. I'm sure because Guildarts would lose and he knows that. And if she became or earned the title of The Dragon Empress which she will earn at age 16 as she said then I can't believe how much power my best friend will have. Wow!! 

 Y/n is now a wizard saint, to be clear The Zero Wizard Saint as her power cannot be measured or classified. It is too much for them too, so. When she leaves for missions, I feel worried for her even if I am sure she will come back just fine. She even asks Gramps to send a letter if anything happens. Moreover, she is not just famous for being powerful but also for her beauty. She is really pretty than anyone in the guild. The Sorcerer's Weekly listed her as Top in Be My Girlfriend, top in any other things related to beauty and power. I am telling you she is everywhere. She is very popular. She gets hundreds or even thousands of love letters daily. Of course, me, Gray, Loke, Guildarts and other members tear them to pieces before she notices. Those reporters follow her everywhere and take pictures when she is doing something pretty like the one where she made a flower glow by her magic during night time. She had the flower in her hands and was observing its beauty. Another when she was smelling the scent of the flowers. They even have some photos where she gets hit by the Vulcans but stands up like a badass. Those photos go wild. When she fights with the monsters and defeats them in a shot and her sexy and hot look as she walks away. They keep cute photos as well as hot ones in their papers. All are great as in all. Her pictures really go wild. Everyone knows her from Magnolia as she is nice and friendly to them. Oh, how could I forget, that bastard Loke, the new member always hits on her. Me, Erza, Gray, Guildarts or whoever is present and sees him hitting on her punches him. And that person tells the whole guild then he gets beaten up bad. Loke does hit on others but Y/n, she is his favorite. People adore her for her beauty as well as her immense power, strength. 

"She has grown to be a beauty as I expected, Master said as Y/n left for yet another mission. She was walking towards the guild doors. Her h/c hair swaying because of the air. Mini flying right above the legend.