Chapter 83: Her Awakening

Y/n's POV

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Erza's fighting the scarlet head lady, so I need to help her," Wendy said.

"We'll come too," Natsu said.

"No, the rest of you have not healed yet. You should rest," Porlyusica said/ ordered.

"Scarlet head lady?" my eyes widened as realization dawned over my face, "Wait, do you mean Irene?"

They shrugged.

Irene Belserion was indisputably the strongest woman in the Alvarez Empire. Not only is she a dragon slayer, but her Enchantments were incomparably strong. She is a formidable foe. One mistake, and you're dead.

Erza is strong, and all but Irene is literally the she-devil. From her cocky attitude to her unrivalled power, she is an opponent almost impossible to defeat. But the main danger lurks in her Dragon form, she is practically invincible then.

"I-It's dangerous, Wendy. She is dangerous. If you want, I will—"

I stopped when I saw her smile, closing her eyes.

"I trained so hard for this. I went through immense training just for a day like this when I can finally show how strong I got. When I can finally be confident in my strength and don't have to make you or anyone worry for me. So, please trust me this once. I will show how stronger I've become. How hard I've trained. So I can be like you, Y/n-chan,"

I could not help but smile at how mature she's become.

"I will always trust you, Wendy. It's only natural for me to worry about my younger sister,"

3rd Person's POV

After Wendy left, Y/n knew it was her time to play her part.

She asked the others to move as much farther from as they could. She stood straight and took a deep breath, relaxing all her muscles for what was to come. She closed her eyes, collecting all her magic. She was replenishing her strength. It was like meditating for her, but everyone who was surrounding her was completely overwhelmed. The girl in front of them was longer the Y/n L/n they knew. In just a split second, she was now the Dragon Empress, the strongest creature that ever existed. She had no flaws. She was the epitome of perfection.

It started with a soft breeze. Everyone stared at her in awe as she glowed in the dim room.

They looked around the room when they heard cracking sounds. The walls were starting to crack. They were surprised. Her magic was strong but not that kind of strong. Then they felt it. In an instant, the magic power coming from her increased. It was so strong that they could barely breathe. They had never felt so weak. In front of her, they were nothing. Not even insects. Their magic could not be compared to her. Not even by a little.

A small piece of rubble fell on the ground right in front of her and when it reached near her, it smashed into the ground at the speed of light. That only confirmed their suspicion. The area around her had an immense gravitational pull. The ground was covered in cracks. There were more splits and crannies where she was standing and less as farther you went from her.

They heard her breathe softly, and when she exhaled, the roof was no more. At once, the roof split into small pieces, barely visible to the naked eye. They heard nothing. No cracking sounds this time. It happened before they knew it. The roof was not able to withstand her. They worried if the ground would be alright. If it would break too?

Not only those in the room, but the whole Magnolia was experiencing the power. They did not even question it. They knew exactly who it was. It was the power of none other than the Empress, the ruler of all dimensions. It was nothing like before. Now she was at her strongest. Finally, there was hope. All her allies smiled at the awakening of her true power.