Chapter 6 : The Battle

Natsu's POV

The whole guild was in awe as Y/n pushed the firing cannon ball back to the Phantom Lord, clearing out half of their members as more came from inside the guild to fill the places of the injured ones. Y/N jumped back down as the shield disappeared, and then she summoned a katana and aimed it at Jose. "How dare you hurt my guildmates? You're dead" she shouted, loud and clear for all of us to hear. "Woah... Y/n's magic! She is letting out so much... Still she is standing and after that attack. She has gotten stronger" Gray said."Yeah! She trained so hard that I was scared for her at times when she over-trained. And, just think about it, she has so much power right now then after she earns the title of 'The Dragon Empress', her power level would be unbelievable. She trained so much to control the magic unbalance she has been having since she is going to be the Dragon Empress. But, I'm proud of her" Mini said with a proud smile. "Wow... So, this is the power of 'The Dragon Empress'. I can't believe it, much more than I imagined. This is unbelievable. She is really my idol." Lucy said staring intently at Y/n's moves, totally impressed with each of them."Idol? Y/n? You must be a new member. Oh, I am Mini, Y/n's-"."Oh, please don't bother. Since, she's my idol. I know all about her from Sorcerer's Weekly and other magazines. You were also mentioned many times as her exceed so I know who you are too. And Natsu has also told me a lot about Y/n. And, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial mage. Pleasure to meet you" Lucy said, happily. "Enough with the introduction. We are in a battle, now" Erza said, sternly, causing the two females to stop talking and concentrate on the battle. Erza could not stand at first but with Mini's help, she stood up nicely. "We are just sitting here, cheering for Y/n, we couldn't do anything with the cannon ball but now we can, so what are we waiting for?"she, then shouted to all Fairy Tail members as they started to cheer finally getting to fight. We all ran to the battlefield with a battle cry. We fought anyone we met in the way. I gazed at Y/n, the katana she was holding was long and black, it left black and red mist. "Because of you, I couldn't keep my promise to Lisanna. I couldn't protect my guild. You bastard!" Y/n shouted at Jose. Everyone heard her and felt sorry for her. This gave us more reason to fight. "Get ready! Black sword: Slash" she said and waved the sword creating a big wave of dark color that hit the Phantom Lord guild. But, it didn't create much damage on the cannon but the side areas were all destroyed. "Hahaha! You see it is useless" Jose said from inside the guild. "No! I just wanted to see if my guess was right and it is. This cannon takes about 15 minutes to charge and till that time we can easily destroy it " all the members listened to her words carefully with a smile that said, 'like expected from Y/n'. "H-how? So fast? You're very smart. But to stop the cannon you have to defeat the Element 4. They are the S-class wizards and are extremely powerful. And, you will never be able to defeat them" Jose said, nervously. "Element 4. That's what you call them. Everyone, let's go inside the guild and defeat the Element 4. That's how we can save our guild" she yelled to the whole guild as they cheered loudly and tried to find their way to the guild. "Come on Mini" she said as she and her partner ran towards the guild.

3rd person's POV

Natsu runs into the fire wizard. Gray finds the water wizard. Elfman encounters the earth wizard whereas Erza deals with the air wizard. They all fight their respective enemies and all are worn down by the fight that they rest. While Y/n encounters a very amazing and strong opponent.

Y/n's POV

I was lost there for a second but suddenly a voice came, startling me. "Oh, look! Who did I just find? Can it be the dragon princess? I've longed to meet you, well not exactly meet but fight you. You see, if I beat the one and only dragon princess I can be the dragon prince and later the dragon emperor, ruling the dragons and many others as well. Hahaha" a dark figure came from in front of him. It revealed a muscular guy with long dark hair and metal piercings all around his body. 'What a maniac!' I thought. "You see, Mr. Iron dragon slayer or the son of Metallicana should I say, you do understand if I was incapable of defeating you or any other person who comes for my powers, I wouldn't be here. No one would want a leader in capable of saving themselves and the great deal of power inside them. So, it would be better if you don't try cause I don't want to make a fellow dragon slayer my enemy" I said with a smirk. He was in shock for a second but his frown was again replaced by a smirk. "Okay, maybe you're right. But I don't care and I know I deserve it. I always deserved it" he said. "I want you to understand. I guess there's no better way" I said readying my attack. "Wait, wait. Not so fast. I have a surprise. I hope you love it" he said "You still haven't realized, have you? Let me help. You are not missing something, are you, or let's say someone?" he said with a grin. That's when I realized Mini. "Mini! What did you do to her, bastard?" I asked. "You see, as a dragon slayer myself, I don't have a cat like you and that fire breathing dragon slayer friend of yours so I just borrowed your cat and played a little with it. I hope you don't mind" he said, bringing his hands forward to show a beaten up Mini. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw me. "Y/n, it's fine. Just don't get out of control and don't let your anger get ahead of you. Please, promise me" she said, noticing that my magic power was increasing rapidly as I saw her weak and miserable state. "No, you're not fine. And it is all because of him. I'm sorry" I said, glaring at the iron dragon slayer. I teleported Mini and Erza to Porlyusica. My power was still rising immensely. I had never been this angry before. My bracelet started glowing signaling I was using a large amount of magic which is very dangerous and I may get out of control. But, by that point, I could not stop and I was already losing consciousness. I thought I fell down but I didn't know for the fact that my inner bad self had taken over me.

Gajeel's POV

"Already down, huh?" I said as the dragon princess started closing her eyes like losing consciousness. It wasn't a shock to me considering the amount of magic power she was letting off when she hadn't even learned to control that much. What a show off! She was so dumb and she called herself right for being the dragon princess and also the dragon empress. Bullshit. I mean even her bracelet was glowing couldn't she have figured out by then. I was really hoping a good fight and all I got was losing consciousness, talk about a big turn-off. I was about to turn back and leave. 'Maybe the fire dragon slayer would be a better challenge, he's not the dragon princess but she is already going down. She was catching her head like suffering from a major headache.

Then suddenly, I noticed something different. A black aura circling the princess, almost hiding her in it. I then realized she was losing consciousness but not the way I previously thought. She is going to get out of control. Her appearance was changing. She had completely transformed. Maybe it was the dragon empress form that I suspected. She had a long sword in her hand.

(You were looking like when the aura seemed to calm and Gajeel could see you but you had h/c and your eyes were closed. Gajeel only saw the glimpse of the dragon behind you and it disappeared and imagine the dragon as Acnologia.)

She then faced towards me, her eyes were closed

She then faced towards me, her eyes were closed. The surroundings, everything started flying. It was like a tornado was hiding and she was in the middle of all the chaos. Then she opened her as the whole tornado stopped and all the moving things fell at an instant. I looked in her eyes. They were deadly black, no sign of any humanity, she was like a dead soul. It was the darkest side of our little dragon princess, her inhuman side. "Now, the real fight begins" I said with a grin, moving towards her.