Fate

Shirtless Jungkook furrowed his brows and opened his eyes because of the sound of water flows. He blinks then looks beside, an empty bed. He get up and looks at the direction of the bathroom, where the sound of water flows coming from. He sighed because Seokjin currently taking shower. He smiled then get off of the bed, let Jin to take shower as he went out of the room to check his daughter, who's sleeping in Jin's parents room. Lazy to wear his t-shirt and with only his pant, he head to their room, but he dumbfound when noticed the room door was opened and nobody inside the room. He blinks as he went to Taehyung's room, where his brother Yoongi, his boyfriend Jimin and Hoseok shared to sleep yesterday. Once he opened the door, he taken aback because he found no one in the room as well.

Jungkook felt weird when he find none of them in their rooms. He takes stairs and went to downstairs, hoping everyone might be at the living room but he felt white when he noticed no one in the living room as well. Jin's house looks so quite and calm. While thinking where everyone went, he walks to the kitchen. He blinks when he find a sticky note left on the kitchen ice-land. He takes the note and begin to read it-

"Dears, don't get panic about
where we are or went. We're fine, 

actually we just want 

you guys spend a little bit, 

i mean more time with each other,

so that's why we decided to hang out,

while two of you have some alone time'

Jungkook burst into smile then continue reading.

'So have fun, you two! Don't worry about us or Hyejin.
We'll take care of her and will be back by evening, is it ok?

Hehe...kidding..so, yeah, that's all, enjoy!

With love, Eomma!'

Jungkook smiled.

"What's this all bout,Jin? What else you hiding from us?!",

Eun asked at Seokjin, who's standing in front her and lowered his head, facing the floor. Byung stand behind his wife while Jungkook beside Jin and Yoongi behind his brother. Jimin and Mrs Park stays with Hyejin at Jin's room upon Jin's request, he just don't want Hyejin listen to their conversation. On the other side, Hoseok and Taehyung standing side by side behind Byung. Everyone remain silent and exchanged glances to each others.

When Eun about to move close to her son, Jungkook stand between them. Jin and Eun looks at him.

"It wasn't his fault",

Seokjin gasped as Jungkook looks at him from corner of his eyes then looks back at Eun once again.

"He sacrifice everything for the sake of me...You can blame me..but not him, please",

Seokjin eyes gets blurry and kept stared at his boyfriend, when he begged at her. Eun looks at her husband, who now standing beside her, at Jungkook then at her son. Jungkook looks at Jin when he hold his hand from behind. He blinks and moves away when Jin eye signaled him to move and he'll talk with his mother. Once Jin moves close Eun, he takes her hand.

"Eomma.....I lied...I hide...because I'm afraid...I'm afraid if I tell you about my past Taehyung might inform Jungkook about where I am....I'm afraid if Jungkook's stepmother find out that I'm here and still alive, she might hurt or kill him...",

Jungkook gasped while looking at his boyfriend.

"....I'm afraid because of me she might hurt you, appa and Taehyung....I'm afraid and I can't lose any of you, like I've lost my parents.....I just...can't....",