I hate you!

"Why he's taking so long?",

"Did Jungkook created any problem again?",

"Why he wanted to talk with Seokjin,why the fuck I didn't stop him from leaving and allowed him to have a talk with Jungkook?",

Jimin felt not good,something is fishy.

Why Jungkook came here and want to talk with Seokjin? He thought as he sighed, went out from his room and rushed to the balcony only to make sure Jungkook still there or not. He blinked his small eyes when noticed Jungkook was still there and the shocking part is he's holding his Seokjin's arm tightly as the brunette trying to pull away from the other's hold. 

Jimin's blood boiled at the view, he grit his teeth in annoyance and rushed to downstairs. 

Once he reached downstairs, 

He wanted to walk straight to the area where the other two currently at but part of him tells hide him self and  observe them from distance. He can't hear what they talking or saying because they currently at the gate of entrance.

Jimin decides to secretly peeked at them from behind the stair wall.

.

.

.

I love you,Seokjin!

I love you so much!

This is what Jungkook wanted to say after he met Jin. He was so excited to confess his feelings to Seokjin but now he delivered the message, how much he love the brunette with heavy heart. His heart full of hurts, pains. 

Jungkook was hurted by Seokjin's words and action. He wish he could give the latter the same pain just for a moment, not to hurt him but only he could understand how much Seokjin hurting him, still he don't want. He just love him a lot. 

Tears rolling down from Jungkook's eyes while he looking down. His heart aching too much today. He's not mad but hurt, there's a difference.

He's expecting Seokjin would say something but instead of that the latter let out a laugh. Jungkook looked up only to see Jin, who's burst into laughter while holding his stomach.

He doesn't believe me,does he?

"I have never heard such a joke in my entire life,never ever",

Seokjin says as he continued laughing. 

Jungkook let out a faint smile as he kept stared at brunette,who thought whatever the latter said was insane. Seokjin stopped laughing and taken aback when noticed his laugh doesn't effect Jungkook in anyways.

"Why did you stopped, laugh as much as you want but nothing going to stop me from loving you,Seokjin",

Seokjin rolled his eyes and huffed.

"What do you exactly thinking about me,huh?!",

"First,you said you're here for apology and now you're saying you're in love with me? What the actual fuck you trying to do,Jeon Jungkook?!",

Jungkook blinked and open his mouth to speak but paused when Seokjin hold his palm up at the other's face.

"I'm sorry if you're thinking that I would fall for your trick and beg for you! It will never happen! You ruined my Jimin's life already,now-tch,wow,wow,look how small-minded person you're! Trying same shit with me!",

Jungkook immediately shook his head.

"No,no,Seokjin,please I'm-",

"CAN'T you just fight with me directly,man to man, why the hell you using 'love' to win against someone?!",