College

College.

Who doesn't like college?

Most of us thinking it just a place where providing educational or specialized professional or vocational training.

It is and I'm sure its just an half truth.

College is the best time of your life.The best part of your life that you are going to relive in your memories till your breath.At college we will meet types of peoples, such as smart,moody, funny, bully,sexy,kind,handsome,pretty, nerd,bookworm,blah,blah.Funny thing about college life,lectures make you sleep during day and friends don't let you sleep at night.

You are the pawns in the first year,

You are ministers in the second year, 

And You become the King of the Campus in the Final year.

With the thought of that Kim Seok Jin,who's currently wearing all blue except his brunette hair and black shoe.Maybe he does intentionally wears all blue or maybe not.He looks quite composed in blue heating jacket with white inner tee,ripped sky blue jeans,a medium size black backpack. As firmly held his sky blue rolling suitcase luggage trolley bag,smiling at the view.

He's currently standing in front of gate, looking or maybe admiring outer look of the hostel,where he going to spend his 3 years

He's currently standing in front of gate, looking or maybe admiring outer look of the hostel,where he going to spend his 3 years.Yes,Seokjin is a college student,who's born in Seoul and currently at Busan,came for his higher education.To say more clearly he got admission at one of the best college in Busan and tomorrow going to be his first day of College.He didn't know anything about Busan, but he do randomly browsed net.He wanted to know more about the new city and his college,only to overcome the fear of new to town.

He let out a deep sigh and smiled. Seokjin has a very cute smile, when he smiles his jaw seems to shift to the left side,the cutest smile ever in the world,he thought and he has another name,self-confidence.He calls himself handsome and it is true,no one can ignore his beautiful face,everyone will get impressed by his ethereal beauty.He is only Son in his family,no siblings.Him,His sweet parents and his puppy 'Jjanggu' but they'll currently at Seoul,because of the studies he can't bring them or either his puppy.He will miss them so much.

He let out another deep sigh before enters inside of the hostel,where other students staying.Even though he's strong and brave man,he still can feel fear on his nerves,after all who doesn't have? New place,new peoples.He forced to keep that smile on his face as he take out something from inside of his pocket,a key? Yes,key of the room he's going to stay and the room number which hanging together with the key.

'124'

He smiled at the number cause it's his birthday.He pressed the elevator button,heading to the second floor.Once he reached,he scanned others room numbers as he mumbling the room numbers.

"119...120...123...12-ah!",

"124!gotcha!",

The smile on his face when he found his room literally gone after he realized the room door were unlocked.The door half opened.He gulped,does anyone else staying here,he thought as he leans forward and knocked the door.No answer.He huffed as he looks beside's,he felt weird when other students,who's crossing in the corridor here and there scanning him top to bottom.He rolled his eyes as he decides to enter in. His eyes scanned the room once fully entered in, but furrow his brows when find no one,an empty room?