Thank you

Their driver bringing them to the hospital. Jungkook kept glancing at his grandmother and at outside. Since they left,she keep on crying and didn't tell him anything.

Once they reached, his grandmother bring him to the 3rd floor. Jungkook's eyes widened when noticed his uncle Jae. He let go his grandmother's hand and quickly run towards him.

"Uncle Jae!",

The said name looks at the direction and before he could do anything,Jungkook hugged Mr Jae's waist. Jungkook noticed his uncle's red and teary eyes but he don't understand why.

"Uncle, what happened? Why are you here? and why Halmeoni brought me here?",

Mr Jae looked at Jungkook then at Jungkook's grandmother,who's shook her head. He nibbled his lips as he crouched down,hold Jungkook's arms.

"Jungkook,I know you're big boy and promise me you'll listen to me",

Jungkook furrow his brows.

"What happened,Uncle? Where is Eomma and Appa?",

Mr Jae tears rolled down from his eyes and he closed his eyes,looked down then at Jungkook again.He nods.

"I don't how to tell you this but...",

Mr Jae begin to speak but Jungkook's attention turn on the door across them, which got opened. He noticed doctor and nurses going in and out, from and to the room. He furrow his brows when noticed a figure laid flat on the bed but he couldn't see the person's face because the nurses blocking the person. He blinked and leaned backwards, only to see the person and his eyes widened.

"E-Eomma?",

Mr Jae paused and glanced at the room beside him then back at Jungkook. He gulped and sat up only to close the room door but Jungkook stopped him. Mr Jae try to hold Jungkook but he went in only to see his mother laying flat on the bed, oxygen mask between her nose and mouth, her chest going up and down while the oxygen flow meter rate raising up and down.

He watched everything in frightened,his mother who talked to him yesterday with smile on her face but today-he might don't understand what's going on to her but when seeing his mother's eyes closed and hearing her breaths, his tears begin to rolling down from his eyes.

"e-eomma..",

He about to make steps forward to the bed but Mr Jae grabbed his hand and dragged him out from the room.

"Let me go! Eomma!! WAKE UP!! ITS KOOKIE! I want to see her!! Let me go!! LET ME GO!!",

He begin to hit and throws his foot on Mr Jae,who's carrying him out while crying.Mr Jae makes him sit on the chair but he's struggling-

"Jungkook, listen-listen to me,JUNGKOOK!",

He yelled and Jungkook flinched, stopped moving, staring at his Uncle while pouting his lips. Mr Jae pulled the crying baby for a tight hug and patting Jungkook's back head.

"w-what *hiccups* what h-happ-ened to h-her? *sobs* why s-she's not t-talking with m-me?!",

Mr Jae sniffed.

"S-She will, give them time,nothing will happens to your mother, trust me",

But Jungkook still crying.

"h-how this happened? w-where is a-appa? i-i w-want *gulps* to s-see him,please~",

Mr Jae pulled away as he shook his head.