Goodbye

[WARNING: LONG CHAPTER!!!!]

"Welcome back",

Byung said as they'll gets down from the cab. Seokjin looks at Taehyung's house, which he's going to stay but didn't know for how long yet for now this is his new house.

"Come in, Hyung",

Seokjin back to sense when Taehyung said while standing outside of the car, holding the brunette's bag. Seokjin slightly smiled then nods, gets down from the car, making steps into his new house.

"Tae, show your brother's room.",

Eun said as she walks towards Seokjin, who blinked and looking at her. She hold his cheek and smiled. 

"Go get freshen up. Eomma will cook your favorite meals, then we all have it together, hmm?",

For few seconds, Seokjin didn't say nor do anything, kept stared at her. He placed his hand on her's, which was on his cheek then smiled and nods. Eun smiled again then both brothers climb the stairs, making their way to upstairs.

"This is your room, hyung",

Seokjin looks around. Taehyung's house wasn't so big but comfortable and lovely, just like the brunette's and he like it. 

"You mean Jae's?",

Taehyung taken aback and looks back at Seokjin after placed the older's bags on the bed. To speak honest, he almost forgot Seokjin is here only to act like his brother but not to be his real brother. He looks down. Seokjin noticed the younger's sudden mood change. He smiled.

"I was just joking. I really like it, thanks",

Taehyung looks up when Seokjin said. He moves close to the elder then takes his both hands, wrapped with his. Seokjin looks at his hands then at him.

"I should thank you, hyung and I will never forget your help",

Seokjin stared at the younger, blinked then removed his one hand from the other's only to pat the younger's head. Taehyung closed his eyes and leans into the lovely touch for few seconds then he opened his eyes, meet the elder's dark brown eyes. 

Sincerely, Seokjin's eyes, the most beautiful eyes he have ever seen. The kind of eyes he has could make everyone get lost in, including him. Taehyung's eyes trailed down to the brunette's lips and his heart begin to beat louder, his forehead sweating. He gulped, gently removed the elder's hand from his head and looks away. 

Seokjin furrow his brows. 

"What's wrong?",

The said name gulps as he tries to avoid the elder's eye contact. 

"N-nothing, hyung. Once..once you freshen up, wait for me. My room is beside yours. We will go to downstairs together.", 

He said while looking at the floor, then bows, left the elder's room. Seokjin find something wrong with the younger but he let it go, closed the door and lift off his shirt over his head. 

At the same time, Taehyung, who went out and leans his back against the wall beside the elder's room looks at the room, once the door got closed. He heaves, gasp then clenched his chest.

"What am I thinking? I should not have such a thought for him, he is my....he is my brother",

He mumbled then slightly hit his back head against the wall, closed his eyes.

On the other side, 

Seokjin twist the shower faucet and let the warm water wet his hair, face then run through his whole body. His eyes closed.