Trying

Jimin kept staring at his mobile, shedding tears, heaving and his arms still hugged his both knees.

I'll help you to get Seokjin back from him and you help me spy and get information about Jungkook...Can you?

Who the fuck is that Taemin guy?! Do you know everything about him?! Where he came from?! Why the hell he wanted to help you?! And why the fuck you agreed to him in the first place?!

Jimin closed his tired and teary eyes, bring his both hands up and tugged his hair tightly, groaned then burst into tears once again. 

"why?...Why?... WHY?!",

He punched the floor, clenched his chest, annoyingly shouting. He can't pretend he's fine, the pain of guilt when he know he have betrayed the person that just trusted him more than anything, haunting him. After few minutes of crying, he begin to calm down, panting as he looks at his phone once again.He wipes his tears and his shaky hand grabbed his phone. He hold it in his both hands, clicked Taemin's contact name. He bring his right thumb to the elder's name but stopped.

No, he will definitely won't pick up nor answer my call.. 

He thought as he decided to send a message to the elder. He nods as he begin to typing.

Jimin:

I have news for you..

Today Jungkook going to meet

his lawyer at XXXX...

Regarding Mr Jae's death and 

fyi he's going alone. 

He clicked 'sent'. 

He gulped as looks straight. He lied and this is the only way he can meet the elder. He well knows he's not going to receive any reply from the latter but he believes Taemin will surely go to the venue. He sat up, walks towards his small wall hanging mirror. He stared at his own reflection. He clicked someone's number and hold his phone to his right ear.

[Jimin: Hoseok]

[Hoseok: Jimin, what a coincidence? I were about to call you but-]

[Jimin: Hoseok, listen, I...I won't come to college today]

[Hoseok: Huh? Why? What happened?]

[Jimin: I...I have a important work to done..and the reason why I called, if in case Seokjin calls you tell him that I came]

[Hoseok: What? Lie? But w-why? Moreover I didn't see him either. I think he's absent too]

[Jimin: You can or cannot?]

He heard groans from other side. Hoseok is annoyed.

[Hoseok: Fine! Fine! I'll but before that tell me what's wrong? Are you alright? Your voice-]

[Jimin: I'm fine, just do like I said, bye]

[Hoseok: Yah,yah-]

He hang up the call before his best friend, sighed as he gazed at the mirror. He leaned his forehead against the mirror,closed his eyes.

 He leaned his forehead against the mirror,closed his eyes