Sacrifice

"Patient name, please?",

"Kim Seo-",

Seokjin stopped as he gasped, blinks. Taehyung, who stand beside him, looks at him.

"What happened,hyung?",

Seokjin awkwardly smiled and shook his head at the younger.

"I'm sorry. Name Kim..Kim Jae Hwan",

He said at the pharmacist, who nods in reply. Doctor discharged Seokjin and both, Taehyung and him standing at the pharmacy counter to collect his medicine.

"Here your medicines, Sir",

"Thank you",

Seokjin said as he takes his medicine, slowly making his steps to where Taehyung's parents and Won Shik waiting for them, together with the younger.

"Are you alright, hyung?",

Taehyung asked while walking beside him. Seokjin blinks then looks up at Taehyung and slightly smiled, nods.

"Oh, you both are back, shall we go back to our home now, Jae?",

Eun, Taehyung's mother asked as she hold the brunette's arm. Seokjin glanced at her hand then at her, smiled. Taehyung and Won Shik kept watched the brunette's every moves.

"Yes, e-eomma",

Won Shik blinked as he looks at Taehyung, who doing nothing but gazing the brunette. Seokjin, Eun and Byung making steps forward while Taehyung and Won Shik following behind them.

"I never thought he will agree with us. He is very kind- hearted man",

Won Shik said as Taehyung glance at him then back at three of them.

"He is",

"Do you really believe he doesn't have any relations here?",

That question makes Taehyung walk in silence for a second.

Does anyone belongs to you stays here, Hyung?..

Uh, I, n-no..

He sighed.

"We should, because he said",

Won Shik nods as he watched Taehyung, Seokjin and their parents gets in the cab they'd arrived this morning. He bend down to the window to greet them.

"Are you mad because we bringing your boyfriend away from you?",

Eun teased Won Shik. He gasped as he looks at Seokjin, who sat at the other side, beside Mrs Kim. Taehyung and Won Shik noticed how the brunette's face changed and looks away thru the window when Eun mentioned him as Won Shik's boyfriend, actually he's not but the real Jae was his boyfriend.

Won Shik sighed as he looks down.

"Eomma, can you please keep quiet for a while?",

Taehyung said as Eun huffed then hold the brunette's arm. Seokjin slightly smiled at her. Byung chuckled.

"Maybe Eun is right. You should come with us, Shik. What do you gonna do all alone here?",

Byung asked Won Shik, who smiled as he looks at Seokjin then back at Mr Kim.

"I work here, Uncle....but I promise I will visit y'all often.",

Both Eun and Byung nods as they smiled at him.

"It's getting late. You guys should probably leave and Taehyung, take care of your parents, call me once reached Daegu",

The said name nods as Won Shik looks at Seokjin. He sighed.