Own

Seokjin moved forward when without any warning Jungkook pressed the break in the middle of driving. He looked at Jungkook,who turned off the engine then looked at the brunette.

"What happened? Why are you like this? Did anything happened?",

He asked in worried tone while stared at Seokjin. Their eyes locked with each others.

"Tell me what's bothering you",

Seokjin huffed.

"You are bothering me,happy?!",

Seokjin hoarse at Jungkook,who's eyes staring at the brunette eyes and lips then let out annoyed sigh.

"Seokjin,please,I'm trying to-",

"Just keep driving",

Jungkook let out annoyed smile when the brunette cut off him,turned away and looking out thru the window. He clenched his teeth and tighten the hold on the steering. He felt annoyed over the brunette's action but didn't shows it on face and start the Car. To be honest, he felt not good since he picked up Seokjin and he also noticed the brunette's tears while leaving the latter's hostel.He just wanted to know what's made Seokjin feel down but--he huffed as he continue driving back to his home.

"We're here",

Seokjin back to sense and looked out when Jungkook speaks. His jaw slightly dropped.

"Welcome to my small house",

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Welcome to my small house",

"Because I'm agreed to your deal,I'm not as fool as you thinking!",

Seokjin grit his teeth as he gets down from the Car,walking towards the Car boot. Jungkook  sighed,gets down as well,following behind Seokjin only to stop the brunette from taking his luggage. Seokjin glared at Jungkook.

"We do have servants.Let them take it,please~",

He said in pleased tone as his servant's reached the Car boot,about to take Seokjin's suitcase but-

"Stop!",

Jungkook's servant's scared as they moved away when Seokjin suddenly yelled. Jungkook looked at the brunette.

"I don't like others doing my work",

Seokjin spat as he make sure not be too cold towards the servant's.He glared back at Jungkook.

"I can do my job!",

He states as he takes his suitcase,walking towards the entrance. Jungkook trying his best to calm him self by clenching his fist hardly.Since he picked up the brunette from his hostel,Seokjin didn't tend to talk with him nicely,not even a single smile? Jungkook just want a simple smile, nothing else but the brunette keep on showing his anger towards the latter.

He closed the boot quite loudly, which makes his servant's startled.He eye signaled them to leave as he followed behind Seokjin with smile on his face.He wrapped and placed his palm on Seokjin shoulder once noticed the brunette didn't making steps in and waiting at the entrance. The brunette glared at Jungkook,who's smiling brightly while looking straight at his own home. Seokjin annoyingly cleared his throat, only to get the latter's attention. Jungkook glanced at the latter.