The Greatest Betrayal

Jimin sat alone in his hostel room, all the lights was turned off except his laptop light. He connected his phone to his laptop and transferring his video, which he shared from Mingyu's phone. With smirk on his face, waiting for upload the video in his college website.

Jimin:

Are you still at the library?

Seokjin:
Yes, why?

Without replying back, he went to see Seokjin but his heart break into pieces with the sight of Jungkook kissing Seokjin and the worst part is the brunette didn't pushed the latter away. 

Jimin's breath hitched, frost and tears rolling down from his eyes when he eye witnessed the heart breaking scene. He quickly ran out from the library, grabbed his bag from his classroom, leaving the college immediately while shedding tears. He stopped in the middle of road, knelt down and sobbing.

"Why? WHY?!",

He thought Seokjin didn't likes Jungkook but----that's how he end up in the bar and meet Mingyu. He didn't expect Mingyu will come to that Bar but when he does and blabbered about his video, he thought this is the right time to execute his plan. Made Mingyu fool and got the video. He loves Seokjin but he didn't get a chance to tell the brunette but when he wanted to say, Seokjin left him because of Jungkook. He want to take revenge on Jungkook for stealing the brunette from him. 

Jimin startled when his phone suddenly rang.He looked at his phone screen, it's showing 'Taemin Hyung'. He smiled as he attend the call.

[Jimin: I'm expecting your call, Hyung]

He heard chuckled from other side.

[Taemin: And I guess everything going on as we planned?]

Jimin grimaced.

[Jimin: Yes, so soon you will get what you wanted, Hyung]

[Taemin: This is why I chose you! If I didn't met you, everything will be impossible! And be happy.... Seokjin going to be yours, forever.]

Jimin smiled.

[Jimin: I know, Hyung and I'll call you back once everything done, bye]

[Taemin: Sure.....remember our only enemy is Jungkook]

Jimin sneered.

[Jimin: I won't forget, bye, Hyung]

Jimin huffed once hang up the call.

Are you alone?

How Jimin met Taemin? 

The night when Seokjin left Jimin alone in their shared room..... 

Even though he hugged RJ, the doll Seokjin gave to him, he still feels alone and missing the brunette so much. He can't able to sleep, he's tired of fall in love alone. He wipes his eyes, sat up from his laying position, wears something comfortable and grabbed his jacket and RJ, went out from his hostel room. Sometimes we need to step outside,to clear our mind.

With that thought, Jimin sat alone on a bench by illuminated street light at roadside against the trees. The street was empty, maybe because it almost going to be midnight? He tightly hugged the white fluffy doll, tears rolling down from his eyes and wetting the doll. He's not crying because Seokjin left him, being alone wasn't new for him but the brunette's loss reminding him about his favorite Hyung, Yoongi. Both hurted him in the same way, by leaving him alone.