Beautiful

Seokjin's tears burst and spilling down to his face. Salty drops fall from his chin, drenching his shirt.He's trembling. He can't stop. Even his hand tightly clutched the wooden church chair's top rail, it trembles. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. He can't stop...he can't stop crying when seeing how Jungkook sobbing hard as he stand besides his Uncle's funerary box. He even ignored Jimin's phone calls and messages. The blonde was asking where is he and why he's not attending his calls but Seokjin decided to ignore Jimin nor his calls because he's currently in the Church, Jungkook's Uncle's funeral.

 The blonde was asking where is he and why he's not attending his calls but Seokjin decided to ignore Jimin nor his calls because he's currently in the Church, Jungkook's Uncle's funeral

Seokjin staring straight at Jungkook, who was crying harder. He placed his palm on his Uncle's coffin, tried to calm himself but he can't, he cried more harder as he leaned down and planted a soft kiss on his Uncle's head. Seokjin wanted to run towards Jungkook, hug and pat the crying latter but he didn't, he can't because there are lots of peoples, who attends Mr Jae's Funeral. Seohyun, her business partners, Mr Jae's family friends, Sehun, Hwan and many more. He just controlled himself and watching the latter breaking down from far away. He just hate that he can't stay close to Jungkook, he just hate that he can't comfort him. 

"Everything was my mistake...",

Seokjin blinked his teary eyes, furrow his brows when heard Hwan's mumbles beside him. The elder standing beside him. He glanced aside to look at Hwan, who's shedding tears as well. 

"What are you saying,Hyung?",

Hwan sniffed and closed his teary eyes.

"You guys should go back, I'll take care of him.",

"But Uncle-",

"Doctor said he's fine Sir. Let me take care of him. You looks really tired, you should go back and take rest",

Hwan said as he eye signaled him to bring Jungkook back to home. Seokjin nodded his head.

"Y-yes,Jungkook. You should take rest,he will be alright. Let's go",

Jungkook didn't think twice when Seokjin said. He nods as he give one last glance at the room, where his Uncle sleeping then looked back at Hwan.

"Just take care of him, if anything call me",

Once both of them left, Hwan let out deep sigh, stretched his neck, arm. He's tired as well. He peeks at Mr Jae thru the glass automatic hermetic sliding door. He's sleeping peacefully. Hwan sighed as he takes seat on the long waiting chair across the room. He called Sehun.

[Sehun: I was waiting for your call, how's Mr Jae doing? Can I come and meet him?]

[Hwan: No, don't come. He is fine and sleeping. Jungkook and Seokjin coming back to home. Take care of them, I'll just look after Mr Jae. Do you copy me?]

[Sehun: Yeah but I want to see him too. Do you know how much I-]

[Hwan: I know,Hun..I know how much he meant for us but we still have to protect Jungkook, remember? It's Mr Jae's order, so please. He's alright and he will be discharged by tomorrow. You can meet him once he went back to home, ok?]