Accident

Ever since I met you, no one else has been worth thinking about.

You are my only choice.

I want us to last.

No matter how hard things get, I want us to stick together, Seokjin.

The said name scrunched his face and moving his closed eye balls here and there when he suddenly hears Jungkook's whispers against his face. He feel so comfy and love the latter's fresh breath on his face. He gulped when the latter planted a tender kiss on his forehead.

Seokjin flinched as he opened his eyes and panting heavily. He gulped, sit steady and scanning around. He felt like Jungkook entered his room, whispered something and kissed his forehead but when seeing an empty bedroom and the door was still locked, he confirmed he had a dream about Jungkook. He breath out as he blinked, looked at the wall clock, it showing 10.30 in the morning. He felt little irritates. He don't know why but he wished the dream could be real.

He pushed away the blanket and about to sat up from the bed but stopped when noticed a note left on the night stand. He furrow his brows as he takes the note, begin to reading.

Morning,Babe,
Did you sleep well?
I'm sorry.
I'm really very sorry for entered your room using spare key and kissed you on the forehead without your permission...

Seokjin's eyes widened. 

So that wasn't a dream? that brat!

His cheeks flushed red as he continued reading the note.

Actually, I came only to let you know that I'm going out to meet my Uncle at XXXX Park but when seeing how beautifully you sleeping, I can't stop myself, so I kissed you....I'm sorry, very sorry~ and you know what yesterday I had a dream about you. You won't believe me but you kissed my forehead.

Seokjin gulped.

It felt so real, so great. I just love it and I wish I could have the same dream today. Hehe..Again I'm sorry, don't get mad. I'll try to come back early! I love you!

From,

Your Daddy JK <winking face>   

Seokjin's grip on the note get tighter.Even though it wrote in the note, he still can imagine how Jungkook mocking at him after that nickname. He crumple the note before tossing it in the dustbin. He looked away and panting. After some minutes, he looks back at the dustbin and at the crumpled note. His annoyed face changed to regretful. He picked the crumple note from the dustbin, opened it and reading it once again. His lips slightly curved upwards and he can't stop smiling. Jungkook thought yesterday kiss was a dream and today he thought the latter's kiss was a dream. And the way Jungkook asking sorry for many times just because of a kiss? He found it cute. Seokjin face palmed as he smiled because of Jungkook.

Seokjin takes bath then getting ready to meet Jimin. It's weekend and he promised to the blonde that he will spend the day with him. He looks at his reflection in the mirror. His denim jacket, white tee and the simple black fitted jeans paired up with black shoes showing him how cute and hot he looks at the same time.

 His denim jacket, white tee and the simple black fitted jeans paired up with black shoes showing him how cute and hot he looks at the same time