Addicted

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!",

Jungkook swallowed as he thinking what to lie. He bite his lip and his eye balls running here and there in nervous while looking down. His brows raised up once noticed the brunette holding his phone, at the same time Seokjin felt annoyed when Jungkook stays silence.

"Yah!",

"uhm, Y-yeah! y-your phone! y-you forgot it inside the Car, so I, y-you know-",

"Came to return it back to me?",

Jungkook quickly nods but Seokjin raised his one brow, crossed his arms and huffed.

"If you really wanted to returning, it should be in your hand not on the floor,you idiot!",

Jungkook gulped.

"AND you not even think about picking it up, how rude ass you are! Are you taking revenge by throwing my phone on the floor?!",

Seokjin sounds a bit mad. Jungkook blinks as he rubbed his neck awkwardly. 

"I-I...i was lost in t-thoughts. I didn't do it intentionally, t-trust me",

Seokjin huffed, maybe he was thinking about his Uncle, he thought and decide to forgive him for not picking up his phone from the floor. He open his mouth about to speak but-

"AND i-i didn't see anything! m-maybe i am-no i'm not! i'm sorry! really very sorry! don't hate me! ok,I SWEAR! i'm sorry!",

Jungkook said and quickly run out of the brunette's room without waiting for his reply. Seokjin felt dumb found and blinked. 

"What's wrong with him?",

He huffed, shook his head.

Meantime....

Jungkook quickly closed his room door, leaned his back against the door, closed his eyes and panting heavily.After few minutes, he opened his eyes and looked down only to see the tent in his pant, his member sticking up because he's sexually aroused. He cursed under his breath,punched the door, grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom.

He opened the door to the bathroom quickly and lock it.He look at his full length mirror and start stripping. He turn on the shower and started rubbing his big cock up and down.He imagined Seokjin, he imagined them having sex.I want him,I need him, he's mine, I'm the only who can touch him,with that thought he rubbed faster. The pleasure was so good. He can't help but groaned.

"y-yes~! f-faster, seokjin~!ngh~! fuck, yeah! jin~! babe yes! fuck yeah you're mine~!",

He throws his head back, rubbed more harder and his white juice went out. He stopped to catch his breath. His eyes still closed and small smile appeared at the corner of his lips, he fucking love it.

.

.

.

.

.

Seokjin went out of his room. He felt so hungry and he want to grab his dinner. He walked in the corridor, about to pass Jungkook's room but stopped. He looked at the latter's room, blinked and knocked few times. No respond. He noticed the door was unlocked. He opened it only to find empty room. Jungkook was gone, he's not inside his room. Seokjin shrugged his shoulder, sighed as he decides to go downstairs to have his dinner. 

Once he reached the ground floor, he walks straight to the dining area. He stopped making steps and taken aback when noticed Jungkook, who's already arrived, sat in the dining table and waiting for Seokjin? He blinked as he makes steps forward.