Truth

Seokjin gulped the plain water after takes his medicine.He sighed as he wipes his mouth,sat up from bed,placed the empty bowl and glass in the tray,takes the tray in his hand, decided to bring it to Kitchen, wash the dish. 

He went out from his room, walking in the corridor, about to pass Jungkook's room but paused when heard something. He frowned his brows.

"What was that?",

He asked him self as he looked around. He heard like someone speaking but he don't know who or where does the voice coming from. 

"kie~",

He immediately looked at the room, which opposite to Jungkook's room when he heard like it's coming from inside the room.

Who's stays in there?

Why does it locked outside? Don't tell me you grooming a Satan.

I don't groom a Satan but humans,who's talks a lot like you.

He thought as he gulped, moves close to the door, turned his head aside,leaned his ear against the door.

"kookie~",

He flinched and moves back, his heart beating so faster like watching a horror movie.He heard someone's howl. He clenched his chest, gulped in fear, looking around, should he call for help or don't.He thought but without thinking twice he lightly knocked the door.

"H-Hello? I-Is anyone in t-there?",

"kookie~",

All he received was howl. Even though he feel fear in his nerves,still,he wanted to know,what or who's in there. He licked his lips in fear as he looked down at the door lock, his eyes brows raised up, it's unlocked.He blinked few times as he bring his shaky hand towards the handle and opened it. 

Once the room door opened, all he could feel or see is black. The room covered with darkness,thank god the sun light, once he opened the door,making the room looks little brighter than it was before. He thought as he gulped, slowly making steps forward.His fearful eyes scanning around and meet an empty bed. 

"H-Hello? I-Is a-an-",

"k-kookie~~",

He almost stumbled backwards when noticed someone peeking at him. He clenched his chest firmly and felt terrified when pair of eyes looking at him and his/her's hands on the top of bed, clutched the bed sheet quite tightly, peeking at him under the bed,from other side.The person looks like in fear. He thought.

"k-kookie?",

His jaw dropped when noticed it was a women. She looks same age as Seokjin's mother. He  rushed towards her and his eyes widened.She looks so thin,so weak. She sat down, hugged her knees tightly in fear and looking at Seokjin. He can't believe his own eyes when noticed her scratch marks, it's everywhere in her bodies like someone tortured her. He feeling not good at the sight. He makes step forward but stopped when she shook her head.

"k-kookie?",

"It's ok,Ma'am. D-Don't be afraid. Y-You ok? H-How did you-",

"NO! DON'T COME NEAR ME! KOOKIE!",

Seokjin startled when she begin to shouts,he quickly rushed to her,crouched down,hold her arms in concern.

"M-Ma'am,please, don't be afraid. Tell me how did you came here? Who brough-",

"NO!DON'T KILL ME! LET ME GO! KOOKIE!! HELP!! GO AWAY!!",

She yelled again as he pushing,hitting the brunette's arms,chest,face. It's hurting, still Seokjin didn't want let go her arms.