Times up

Seokjin run towards them. Jungkook followed behind him. He's stunned as soon as his eyes land on the brunette's parents. They're in their 40's or 50's something, still, looks so beautiful and handsome. Just by seeing them he understand they are the reason why Seokjin looks as handsome as fuck. He smiled at his thought. Once Seokjin reached close enough them he throws him self on his mother, who embraced him back with laugh.

"Aigo, our Son have put on some weight",

His mother teased and laughed at him while hugging but Seokjin was busy hugging her tightly and breaking down on the nape of her neck. He missed them so much, definitely, especially his mother, her hug but what made him cry, he have been hurt so bad earlier and he really need someone to share his feelings and when he saw his mother, the only person who understand what him does not say, he just can't hold back, he's literally breaking down.

Mrs Kim furrow his brows when she felt his tears but she thought it was tears of missing them. She pats his hair.

"Aigo...Jin-ah, eomma is here, stop crying, please",

Mrs Kim grins but Jungkook's smiles literally drops once heard Seokjin was crying. He's worried. He about to open his mouth-

"I'm sorry..I was..I was too happy after seeing you guys",

Jungkook stays at his place when Seokjin broke the hug, said and smiled at her.

"How are you doing?",

Mrs Kim smiled and wipes her son's wet cheeks.

"We are fine,Jin-ah. How about you?",

"So you only missed your Eomma, not me?",

Mr Kim said as he crossed her arms, looks away. Seokjin giggled as he hugged his father.

"How could I, Abeoji? I missed you more!",

He pats his son's hair.

"I know, gongju",

"Appa!",

Seokjin groaned as Jungkook chuckled. Seokjin break the hug and glared at Jungkook. Mrs Kim suddenly moves close to Jungkook and takes his hand.

"Are you Jimin?",

Jungkook's smile drops as he looked down and bite his inner cheeks. He slightly felt annoyed when Mrs Kim mentioned that Jimin's name but he didn't show it on his face, so he faked his smile, looks up then shook his head. He opened his mouth to speak but-

"Eomma, he's Jungkook, the one talked in the phone yesterday?",

Mrs Kim 'o' at both jinkook.

"Oh, Jeongguk-ah?! So finally we met!",

Mr Kim tapped his shoulder in friendly way and pulled him for a hug. Jungkook smiled and hugged him back. He closed his eyes and leans into the hug. His eyes gets blurred and his Adam's Apple runs up and down. He just suddenly feels the same warmth, which he feels around his father. The warmth in Mr Kim's hug reminds him his father. Seokjin, who watching the scene smiled fondly, so do Mrs Kim. She turned her gaze to her son.

"He lost his father when he was 10",

Seokjin mumbled at her. Mrs Kim eyes widened and her heart ached.Her face filled with sympathy. She looks back at Jungkook then strokes his hair.

"How are you doing,Son?",

Jungkook opened his eyes and break the hug because of the question. He apologized to Mr Kim for the long hug but Mr Kim caressed his hair and said not need to be sorry. Both of them smiled then Jungkook looks at Mrs Kim.