Kiss

Calling Mingyu....

Mingyu: Hye,JK,what's up-

Jungkook: Where the hell is BamBam?!

Mingyu: BamBam? Probably at Bar?

Jungkook: Which one?!

Mingyu: Uh, I guess the Bar which located at his father's Arcade?

Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed.

Jungkook: I was calling him for thousand times,but that son of bitch didn't attending my calls!What the fuck he-

Mingyu: Woh,woh, cool dude! Maybe he's busy-

Jungkook: Busy fucking,tch,really?!

Mingyu: Perhaps but-

Before he could finish,Jungkook cut the call and let out deep annoyed sigh.

"I'm gonna rip your heart apart once I meet you!",

He groaned as he getting out from BamBam's house and get in his Car.

"To Arcade",

"Yes,Sir",

His driver nods as they heading to BamBam's Father's Arcade. Jungkook was angry not only because BamBam ignored his calls,also because of Lisa. First of all,why the fuck he came to BamBam's house?! He thought and annoyed. 

Lisa called Jungkook to join dinner with her family.At first, he refused but in the end he agreed because he well knows how stubborn his girlfriend is but when he arrived to BamBam's house,he found no one including his best friend except Lisa and what makes him more angry was she dressed sexily and tried to seduce Jungkook. 

He pushed her away when she tries to unbutton Jungkook's shirt while sat on his lap. Of course Lisa is his girlfriend but it doesn't mean she can use him whenever she's turn on. Until now Jungkook didn't feel anything against her and he don't know why, that's why he always ignored her whenever she tries to seduce him. 

So do today, he tried to leave the house after pushed her way but he stopped when she blackmailed that she will cut her wrist,he stays.Even though he has less interest on her, he doesn't want her hurt herself or dies and at the same time he doesn't want her force him to have sex with her. 

So he planned to make her drunk, she agreed with Jungkook when he offered to have a drink first then make out session.Once she got drunken,he carried her to her bed and leaves his unconscious girlfriend on her bed, called BamBam to inform but when his best friend didn't answered his calls,he gets angry.

"We're arrived,Sir",

Jungkook back to sense and he moves a bit forward when the driver pulls the break.

"Ok,you wait here,I'll be back",

Jungkook get down the Car and entered the Arcade.

"Good evening,Sir",

"Does BamBam came here?",

He asked at one of the receptionist,who working at the Arcade for years and of course he knows who is Jungkook and BamBam, also he well knows the real owner of this Arcade is not BamBam or BamBam's father,it's Jeon Jungkook. 

BamBam's father is normal worker,who worked under Mr.Jeon's Company and this Arcade is Mr Jeon's, after he died it supposed to be Jungkook's and he should take care of it but Mrs Jeon (Jungkook's stepmother) asked BamBam's father to take care of the business. Why him and why not Jungkook? 

First, she can't trust Jungkook because he doesn't know anything about business,he definitely going to ignore the deal and he hates responsibility. Second, BamBam's father is trustworthy person,works more than years and that's why she chose him instead of Jungkook.