Sink

"Actually, what was you doing so long at the toilet?!",

Jimin suddenly mumbled at Seokjin,who's sat beside the blonde and busy copying notes from the whiteboard. They both in their classroom,which currently in death silence.His classmates silently copying down the notes which written by their lecturer. Seokjin huffed while writing.

"Nothing",

But the blonde still looking at the brunette, not happy with Seokjin's answer. Jimin noticed how the brunette's face was once he came from the restroom a while ago. Seokjin's face looked kinda mad or upset and ignored Jimin.

"You're lying",

"No",

"Yes,you're",

"No,I'm not,could you please-",

"No! You're hiding-",

"WHAT DO YOU WANTED TO KNOW?! YES I'M HIDING SOMETHING FROM YOU! I WAS MASTURBATING IN THE TOILET,HAPPY?!",

Seokjin suddenly burst louder,looking at the blonde,who's frost at his place.

The brunette huffed as he turned around only to see his frost classmates and his lecturer.Their eyes on him.His jaw dropped.

'You're insane,Seokjin!'

He face palmed himself.

"I..I...uhm..i-it's-",

He sat up and paused,didn't know what to say,lowered his head,standing in embarrassment.

"I-It's ok S-Seokjin",

He looked up at his lecturer,who's cheeks turned to as red as a tomato. He pressed his lips together and looked down once again,he just felt too shame.

"M-Masturbating isn't a wrong or bad thing. Y-You don't have to feel guilty about doing it",

He looked up at her again,she smiled at him.

"It's so common for people of any gender or age to do it and it helps to relax our mind and body. So it's really fine,don't feel bad or shame for that,have a seat",

He slightly smiled as he scanned his classmates,who's chuckling and blushing because of him.He huffed as he takes his seat,looked at Jimin from the corner of his eyes. He could totally says his best friend in shock.

"O-Ok class, It's time to go home.I'll see y'll tomorrow,bye",

After she left,students one by one begin to leaves the classroom except Jin and Jimin. Once the classroom fully vacant,Seokjin turned to look at Jimin.

"J-Jimin,I...that was-",

"I'm sorry,Seokjin",

Seokjin furrow his brows at the blonde, who's looking down at the table.

"Why are you saying sorry?",

"I-It's my fault,I..I-",

He found no words when Seokjin placed his left palm on the back of Jimin's right.

"I should say sorry,please,sorry for yelling at you",

The blonde smiled.

"I-It's ok. So....uhm..a-are you feel relax now?",

Seokjin blinked in confuse.

"Hmm?",

Seokjin noticed Jimin's Adam's Apple moving up and down.

"Ms Lily said m-masturbating helps us to relax our mind and body.So h-how d-do you f-feeling now?",

The brunette's eye brows raised up as he suddenly burst into laughter.He don't know why but he thinks Jimin looks so cute whenever he asked/talks about matured things.