Karma

I'm your mother, Jin...only a mother can understand her son more than anyone could....

Tears burst down to Seokjin's cheeks once his parent's images crossed his mind. He, Sehun, Jin Ah, Yong Sun, Mr and Mrs Kim's friends and relatives, all currently gathered in the funeral home. Three of them standing besides of the casket while Seokjin and deacon in front his parent's casket. Everyone's heads were down. The environment surrounded by silence except mewls. Seokjin trying to control him self from cry louder but he couldn't when his parent's friends and relatives begin to share their memories about them. He stared at his parent's lifeless body then literally begin to breaking down once again. Sehun moves close to the younger and hold him.

"Calm down,Jin",

Sehun said but he knows it's so hard for Seokjin to be calm down at this moment. Sehun take a quick glance at his wrist watch and huffed.

Where are you,Jungkook?

Come fast,please..

He thought and suddenly, the church doors got opened. He almost think it was Jungkook but no. Six strong men, all wearing suits entered the church. The coffin was pulled and carried to out of the church, placed in front of the two hole. Two grave had been dug close to the lane that ran the length of the cemetery.

"eomma.....they're...they're going to bury you and appa! please wake up!....hyung.....hyung...tell them to wake up! it's suffocating in the ground, please ask them to wake up!",

Jin screams. The people who weren't already crying allowed tears to drip down their faces. Sehun shed tears while holding the screaming and crying younger tightly.

"wake up eomma!......appa! open your eyes!",

He screams, tears streaming down his face. Unexpectedly, pair of hands approached Seokjin. All of them looks at the unfamiliar faces. Sehun smiled with tears in eyes and let go Jin once noticed Jungkook is finally here.

"Jin",

The said name's blurry eyes meets the latter's, who's standing beside him. At first, his tears blurred his vision. He closed and opened his eyes only to see his Jungkook. Jin's lips trembled.

"j-jungkook....m-my...parents...",

Jungkook didn't let him finish, he pulled the brunette into tight hug. Seokjin clutched the other's cloth quite harder, buried his face on his chest and breaking down.

"it's ok..it's ok...i'm here....i'm here...",

Jungkook wails. He strokes the brunette's hair and his back lovingly. It makes the brunette start crying loudly. Seokjin's tears soaking the clothes Jungkook wearing. Soon everyone whoever attend the last rites are sobbing uncontrollably. Jungkook looks at the coffin's and shed tears, hoping that a miracle would happen and they would rise again and come back to their world, come back to them. But nothing happened. They're gone.

Remember this, I'm the only one for him! If anyone try to separate him from me or come between us, I swear I'LL KILL YOU! ALL OF YOU! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!

His lips trembled as he closed his teary eyes, hold the brunette tightly, cried with his boyfriend. He feels nothing but hate and angry over his own self and words he had spoken. Suddenly, the strong mens carried their coffins and gently placed it down into the hole.

Seokjin breath stutters as he kept stared at his parent's transparent coffin. Tears flooded in his eyes when pictures of them and all the memories came flooding back in his mind. He looks at their faces, it seemed so alive and happy. He couldn't help but knelt down and burst into tears. Jungkook crouched down and tries to pull the brunette up but Seokjin not moving and sobbing harder. He screams from top his lungs and asking his parents to open their eyes, wake up and come back to him. Jungkook can't stand with the heart breaking view. He sat up, leaves the sobbing brunette at there and walks back towards his car.