Misunderstood

"S-seokjin",

The said name stop making steps when Jungkook suddenly called him once they went out from the recording room. Seokjin gulped, blinked and thinking why the fuck he stopped.From the corner of his eyes he looked at Jungkook , who standing behind him.

"Uhm, you..you never tell me about...you do can sing...your...your voice was so beautiful...just like you",

To speak honest, Hoseok didn't say anything about his partner, he doesn't know he going to pair up with his boyfriend. He surprised as well. Seokjin cheeks and ears are flushed red over the latter's sudden compliment. He looked down. Jungkook moves a bit forward. 

"If..if you don't mind can we...c-can we have lunch together?",

But the brunette kept silence, his eyes balls moving here and there in nervous as he searching for words to speak but he find nothing. Jungkook reached behind Sekjin and stand so close to the brunette's back.

"It's been so long we had lunch together.....c-can we, Seokjin?", 

Yes! 

That's what Seokjin wanted to shout but he don't know why his mouth not cooperating with him. Jungkook closed the gap between them and slowly bringing his right hand to the brunette's hip, hold it smoothly from behind. Seokjin's breath hitched because of the sudden touch. His heart beats racing and his big doe eyes blinking non-stopped.

"Jin~",

The said name gulps, his heart melts and he closed his eyes when Jungkook cooed close behind his ear. The feeling he get when he hear Jungkook's voice..he just love it, feels so complete. He bend backward only to rest his back on Jungkook's chest but-

"Seokjin!",

He flinched and opened his eyes when Jimin called him from far. He pants and realized what he was about to do. He blamed his weak self, he almost submit him self to Jungkook. He gulped, blinked and quickly moves away from Jungkook, who's giving painful look at the brunette. 

"S-Seokjin, listen to-",

"Jin come fast! I waited for you for the past hours! I feel so hungry!",

Jungkook paused when Jimin shouts once again. 

Both of them looking at the blonde. Seokjin sighed and walking towards Jimin. Jungkook felt hurt when the brunette didn't looked back at him, not even a single glance.He grit his teeth and hands, glared at Jimin, who smirking at him.

"I'm sorry, l-let's go",

The blonde smiled at Seokjin but mocked at Jungkook before leave the cafeteria. Jungkook huffed and annoyingly hit his feet on the ground.

"Dammit!",

.

.

.

.

.

"So how was the recording with Jungkook?",

Seokjin almost choked his water when Jimin suddenly remind him about Jungkook. Both of them sat across in the cafeteria.

"I went there only to help Hoseok, that's all",

Jimin smirked.

"You sure?  Jungkook was there too and I guess you two had great time",

Seokjin glared at the blonde. Jimin giggled. 

"Okok, I'm sorry",

Seokjin huffed , rolled his eyes and looked away.