Kill

"Mrs Kim!",

The said name and other maids freak out when Jungkook suddenly shouted her name once arrived to the Kitchen.Mrs Kim glanced at him then smiled. Jungkook smiled back and moves close to her, who's cutting vegetables on a granite counter-top.

"Mrs Kim is everyth-",

He paused as he looks around. His other maids eyes on him and her. They'll immediately went out when he clears his throat. He sighed then looked back at Mrs Kim.

"Mrs.Kim is everything ready?",

She smiled and nods her head.

"Yes master. I'd prepared everything you asked for, garlic chopped fine, salt and pepper, olive oil, basil leaves, some parsley, cream, white wine, cherry tomatoes and last but not least lobsters",

He smiled as he nods, roll up his shirt sleeve to meet his elbow and washed his hands. He then removed the tail of the lobster, bending it up and backwards, cutting the shell and scoop out the meat. While he was busy cutting other lobsters Mrs Kim glanced at him then smiled.

"It's so nice to seeing you smiling, Jungkookie",

The said name paused and looks at her. Mrs Kim taken aback over her own statement as well. She blinked then quickly looked down, gulps. She shouldn't called him by that nick name, not after Jungkook totally begin to avoid her, not after whatever happened in their life. They're never been like this before, she and him are so close, the bond between Jungkook and Mrs Kim, like a Mother and a Son but everything changed after Seohyun's presence.

"I,uhm,i'm- i'm s-so-",

"Please...",

Mrs Kim paused as she looks up at Jungkook, who's looking straight.

"Never apologize for not your fault. It's like saying sorry for being real.....*he sighs* Honestly, I missed you calling me like that....Momo",

Mrs Kim eyes gets blurry when Jungkook called her by that name after so long. Mrs Kim had been working in Mr Jeon's house more than years. To say shortly, she's part of this house too. She's not only maid but Jungkook's baby sitter. Most of the times, whenever Jeon's couples went out or his mother felt sick, Mrs Kim is the one who used to help him to get ready for school, prepare breakfast, sometimes she even fed him foods.

Jungkook would never forget how Mrs Kim take cared of him like her own son. Everyone including Mrs Kim tried to change him, asked him to forget whatever happened but its only him, whose being stubborn and isolated himself from everyone. He just lost his trust over everyone on that time.

Mrs Kim and other servants doesn't likes Seohyun too but nobody is brave enough to say a single word against her because they'll afraid she will fired them.

"I try to keep myself away from you, everyone....I hurted so many innocent people, just thinking about my past. And I thought you will do for me as I do for you but you just proved not everyone has the same heart as me.",

With teary eyes he turned and looks at her.

"I really missed you....I really missed our old, happy days....I'm truly sorry. I have nothing to say. I'm just really so sorry for all I've done, Momo",

He whined and tears rolled down from his eyes. Mrs Kim can't stand with the sight, her heart stinging. She shook her head and takes his hand, hold it.

"You've always been a part of my life until we stopped talking....you're still.....and you know what I feel so completed just by hearing you calling me Momo, Jungkookie. That's all I really want. I'm happy, I'm really so happy",