Ten thousand hours

"Uhm....d-do you wanna take a selfie video in the Moonlight before we go back?",

The moment Seokjin's lips landed on Jungkook's, he snuggled his hands around the brunette's waist, turned him around and pulled him to him, closer, closer and more closer. He parted his lips, tongue slipped through and started roaming the corner of the brunette's mouth, deepening the kiss. Both of them didn't aware the brunette's phone recording their kissing moment.

Seokjin dropped his selfie stick together with phone on the sand and cupped the latter's face then slowly snuggled his hands around the latter's neck, grabbed his hair and pulled him closer as well, to kiss him deeper and deeper but Jungkook suddenly pull apart then stared into Seokjin's eyes. Both of them didn't move away but panting while stay still. Seokjin's hands on the latter's shoulder, held it while Jungkook's one hand on the brunette's waist and another on his cheek, his thumb caressing his left cheek, softly.

"The best thing I've done in my life is love you",

Seokjin blinks as he moves his eye balls in sync with Jungkook's. Suddenly, he hugs the brunette gently. Jin taken aback and gasped but didn't pull apart.

"I want to love you for the rest of my life.....only you....",

Jungkook said as he buried his face on the nape the brunette's neck. Seokjin open his mouth to say something but nothing coming out. Lit by lit he bring his hands up, hugged back the latter and closed his eyes. Both stay still for few minutes and enjoying the embrace then pull apart, stared at each others. Jungkook titled his head and delicately pressed his lips on the brunette's once again. The moment their lips meet Jin closed his eyes, parted his lips, exhales and kissed Jungkook back. Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through Jin when they deepened the kiss, sealing the tiny space between them, pulling on each others body. Jin digs his fingers into Jungkook's hair as they kissing more deeper under the full moon once again.

Jungkook's eyes flooded with tears while watching the video of him and Seokjin kissing at the seaside on his 22nd Birthday. Jungkook remember Jin dropped his phone on the sand on that day but he didn't know it's been recording their moment. He looks at the video then out thru the window, faintly smiled. He sat inside his car, at the back passenger seat while his driver, at driver seat, driving the car. It's almost night and he is going back to home from his company.

"Appa is back!",

Jungkook smiled broadly, bend down and hugged back Dong Seo, who was playing with his toys in his room then screams, runs towards his father and hugged him once noticed Jungkook standing at the door frame of his room. Jungkook carried him in his arms-

"How is my dong seo feeling now?",

Jungkook pressed back of his hand on Dong Seo's forehead then on his neck to check his body heat.

"Dong Seo feeling good, Appa!",

Jungkook smiled and nods.

"Good and look what appa bought for you",

Dong Seo eyes widened and jaw drop when Jungkook shows him his favorite minions toys.

"Minions! Yay!",

He shouts and kissed his father's cheek. Jungkook smiled, gently drops him on the floor and give him the toy he bought. Dong Seo take it, run inside his room, where his other toys at and continued playing.

"Jungkook let's eat!",

Rin shouts from downstairs.

"I'll take bath first,Eomma!",