Chapter 10 - Fake Girlfriend

The hairstylist and the makeup artist wanted to do something heavy on me but I insisted on keeping it light. I decided to let my hair look natural, just letting it free. It's wavy and they added some products that made it look even more shinier. They even added some glitter on my neck and shoulders when I showed them the dress I'm wearing.

As for the makeup, they insisted to put a coat of foundation on my face and I agreed because I looked a little pale today and that definitely brought life back to me along with the bronzer, highlighter and the blush. For the eyes, I refused the smoky look so they did light shades of brown on them with a champagne color on the middle. And for the lipstick, a matte nude one. You wouldn't even notice the makeup on me only if you looked closer.

"Anna, you look gorgeous baby." Sarah says as I get out of the bathroom.

I'm wearing a green, midi length with a cowl neckline satin sheen dress. The fabric feels amazing on my skin. It's open on the back but It has straps and that's why I let my hair loose. I couldn't wear a bra with it so I put on nipple covers that Sarah had with her but she never used them.

I put on earrings and take the nude high heal sandals from the box and wear them, they're a little comfortable but it's only a couple of hours. My nails are already done with a light pink. 

Two sprinkles of perfume and now the look is complete, I stand infront of the mirror and truly I've never looked this nice before. Everything looks perfectly, and it sits in the right place. 

"I think we should take a selfie."I take my phone and take a selfie with Sarah.

"Now let me take you some sexy pics that you'll upload in your IG.. You don't always have this chance." 

After half an hour, we hear a knock on the door and I go open the door.

There's two men wearing suits standing in there. I look at Jensen first as he eyes me from hair to toe biting his lower lip. There is something about that gaze of his which makes me feel things inside of me. My heart is beating so fast and I feel my cheeks burning and turning red.

Before I make eye contact with him I look at the other one standing infront of him a little taller than him. I feel like I saw this guy before. The three of us stand there and no one says anything. Me trying to remember that guy and avoiding Jensen's eyes.

Oh yeah, this is that guy in the pool. How can he be the bestfriend of this asshole? He was so sweet with me back then.

"Breathtaking." Jensen cuts the silence between us and my heart just skipped a beat and my breath hitch in my throat as we make eye contact.

His friend is looking at him shocked making a funny face. "The dress, the design of the dress." He adds, reducing the heavy tension in the air.

"Jared, this is Anastasia. Anastasia, this is my bestfriend Jared." He says looking everywhere but me.

"We already met." Jared cuts him. 

He remembers me, I didn't expect this from him. "How are you doing, Anastasia?" he asks me.

"Fine thanks." I reply

"You know each other?" Jensen looks a little bit pissed but I don't know why.

"Yeah, I met her in the swimming pool yesterday." Jared replies to him.

"Let's go to the party then."

"You two go to the party, I'll join you soon." Jared says as his phone starts ringing.

"Don't be late." Jensen yells to him.