Chapter 25 - La vie en rose

The restaurant we were supposed to go eat was closed and all the other ones in the area because of some kind of strike. He said we would find stuff in his house to eat.

He drives for a mile or less then stops infront of a house. It's the only one here so I guess this is it. I climb off and look around a little. There is not much on the outside , only trees surrounding the ares. We walk there and he takes the key from his pocket and opens the door. Of course he planned to stay here from the beginning that was just an excuse to give me no choice.

"Mi casa es tu casa."

The house is an open concept. The living-dining-kitchen area is one spacious area with unbelievable long range mountain views from every spot. Vaulted wood ceilings, beautiful walnut floors, comfortable and quality furnishings, and plenty of amenities make for total relaxation. The living room has a wood burning fireplace and comfortable seating for seven or more.

He climbs the stairs and he waves at me to follow him. The master suite is a world into itself. Outfitted with a king size poster bed, the room has a wall of windows overlooking the lake. I lose my breath at the sight of the water just out the back windows. The house sits on the large lake, the water seems endless and the sun is setting at the moment, making it even more breathtaking as the reflection shines on top of the lake, nearly blinding me. The fact that the house itself is on a hill and the yard is slightly sloped gives the appearance that it is floating on top of the water. I really love the design of the house, I want to have one like this in the future in the middle of the woods, away from people to go to in vacations.

"You can take a shower here if you want as I take one myself downstairs.. unless you want me to join you." He says.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes at him and he turns to leave.

"Wait. I don't have anything to wear." I reply and he nods and opens the closet and takes a black shirt with shorts and hands it to me.

"Here, these will be a little big for you, but they'll be just as comfortable as the clothes you're wearing now." he smiles as he places the clothes on the bed for me.

After I finish showering I pull on the navy blue sweatpants. I tie them up a little tighter then put his black and red shirt on, buttoning up most of the buttons, leave the top few, just to show a little bit of skin. His clothes smell just like him, the smell I have grown to love. There is a new toothbrush in the bathroom so I take it and brush my teeth with it. I pass the towel on my hair many times trying to dry it. It's not fully dry but it's okay. I put it in a bun and get out of the bathroom.

I go downstairs to find Jensen in the kitchen, sitting on a chair- obviously waiting for me. 

"I'm so sorry, there is nothing to eat. Not even bread, there's just a few tomatoes, cheese and random stupid things." 

"Oh okay." Damn, I'm starving and I have no luck.

Tomatoes, cheese.. maybe we can make something.

"Could there be any flour?" Please say yes.

"Maybe, I don't know.. what are we gonna do with such thing." he looks confused.

"We could make pizza." Just the mention of pizza makes me smile.

He checks the cabinets one by one until he finds a jar full of flour. "I have no idea how to make pizza, do you?"

"My mom taught me how to make a homemade pizza when I was a teenager."

"Your mom is amazing. She just saved us from starving tonight." A huge smile spreads on his face as he takes two black aprons. 

He comes closer to me, I expect him to hand me the apron but he puts it around my neck and wraps his arms around my waist to tie it from behind, keeping eye contact with me. I can smell the cologne he's wearing. And it's so hard to focus on anything other that him, his lips.