Chapter 41 - YOU

"Hey, baby." He stands there, smiling but I hiccough from the surprise.

I totally forgot that we agreed to meet tonight to go to New Mexico for the weekend. I can't believe I forgot such a big thing. Mom left me with no peace of mind.

He worriedly comes inside as I close the door, and he gives me the glass of water sitting on my table and I gulp it all down in one sip.

I breathe a little waiting to see if the hiccup stopped and hopefully it does after one minute or so.

"You didn't expect to see me here. Did you forget about..?"

I cut him, "I.. I kinda did. Mom came."

"Oh?" He sits on my bed, making himself comfortable.

"Yup because your father,. ugh, Victor invited my parents to a party or something like this."

"Ah yeah. It's a party to celebrate the opening of our brewery "The Family Business Beer Co" I sit next to him looking at my feet.

Only now that I realize that I'm all messed up, my hair is a catastrophe and I'm wearing the ugliest pajamas I own. He will never talk to me again for sure.

"You didn't invite me."

"I didn't think you were interested in such thing."

Nice lie but I prefer not to push him because I know I will be the one hurting when I hear it.

"True, I'm not but I'm coming anyway."

"Oh, good. Are you coming now or you changed your mind?"

"No, I didn't." I stand up, going to my closet to choose the comfiest yet warmest clothes I have because we are going to ski in Santa Fe. It's far from here but Jensen agreed to drive all the way there.

I take my waterproof jacket and pants along with two pairs of socks and my gloves, and I put them in my small traveling bag with other things that I will need.

I choose to wear a pair of leggings and a normal t-shirt with a pullover but Jensen is there staring at me. I stand there awkwardly my hand on my hip but he doesn't understand.

"Turn around."

"Why?" I glare at him.

"I want to change my clothes. I'm not coming in pajamas, right?"

"Change. I'm not holding your hands," he smirks, leaning on the bed, stretching his legs on the ground making me his full view.

I roll my eyes at him, "Not funny. C'mon, turn around."

"You know I've seen you naked before, right? Why you being shy now?"

"I'm not. It's just not the same thing." and I gained weight, mom said that I look like a cow.

"Don't be stupid and hurry up."

I arch my back and peel the ugly pants off my legs. I feel instantly my face heating up and turning into a tomato as I make eye contact with him.

He bites his lip, looking at my body "You. Me. Bed, now."

My mouth drops to the ground and my heart almost comes out of my chest when he stands up from his place.

"No, you stay there." I take steps back holding the door with my pants in my hand.

"Why?" he looks disappointed.

"My roommate can come in anytime and these walls are super thin and just.. we don't have time."

he puffs, shaking his head. "Guess I'll have to wait for the next ten hours to fuck you."