Chapter 27 - Rain with you

October 3rd, 2019.

The piercing sound of the alarm clock brings me back from the dead of sleep. I start to wriggle and stretch within my cosy, warm, haven that is my bed. My eyes greet the dayshine, my heart and lungs expand.

As parts of my body are gradually turning on, I realise today is my second date with Jensen. Joy bubbles up inside of me. And I can't help the smile creeping over my face, I bit my lower lip slightly to stop myself from being silly.

I take my phone and as I turn it on a bunch of Instagram notifications pop on my lock screen.

jensenackles✓ started following you.

@jensenackles  

Hey                            3:45 a.m

U sleepin?              3:50 a.m

I know u're sleepin but I can't seem to fall asleep and I can't seem to get u off my mind. I hope u know u're amazing sweetheart and I feel so lucky to have u in my life. U make me happy in ways that no one else can and I can only hope I do the same for you.          3:57 a.m

I wish I could have u sleeping in my arms. Hear ur breathe. Feel ur heartbeat. Me kissing u. I need u falling asleep in my arms.. Until then, only my dreams can provide such happiness. Good night beautiful            4:02 a.m                

This is so crazy.. I can't help but smile like a fool over some texts, feeling such good things inside of me. I'm at a loss of words, I don't even know what to reply.

I lean over at the black clock. Shit, it's 7. I am already ten minutes late. I have classes today till 2:30. I hope I can catch up a little because I missed so many lately with all that happened and I didn't revise in so long. 

*

My classes are finally over.. ugh, this day's lessons were boring and felt like they didn't want to be over. And I didn't concentrate at all with what the professors were saying, I couldn't help but remember and smile at this morning's texts.. and hopefully, Lucas sat next to me and kept me entertained with his stupid jokes most of the time.

Jensen said he would wait for me at the parking infront of college. I look around a little, until I spot his car parking on the left side.

"Hey." I say as I enter on the passenger seat.

"Hey, how are you?" He takes off his glasses and leans to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I feel better after seeing you." I admit and his eyes change in a way that makes me feel almost too-warm, like the emotion they convey radiates straight into my bones. 

I wish I could explain how wonderful he is.

How I could look into his eyes and never get tired of their beauty.

How the sound of his voice gives me butterflies.

How just seeing him makes me smile and how much he means to me.

But he has me at a loss for words. And even if I could find the words to tell him these things, it wouldn't come anywhere near to showing how much he means to me.

He starts the engine, snapping me out of my thoughts. "So you were up all night?" I say softly. His mouth hints a smile, but it's like he is too serious to let it come all the way through.

"Yeah," Jensen replies, shrugging, looking away, focusing on the street. "Sounds really stupid.. but I'm mad about you." He almost whispers.

"You're crazy." I marvel.