Chapter 38 - Daaamn, he's hot

November 15th, 2019.

I'm wondering what I should wear, an ugly sweater and keep my self warm all day long or a cute skirt that makes me look beautiful but wouldn't keep me safe from this cold weather.

Cheryl forgot to put the curtains on last night so morning coldness crept through the thin window gap and swallowed the heat we had in the bedroom but the sun is out now, I can see it  through the silhouette of tree branches.

Today I will finish classes early so I will meet with Jensen. I couldn't stop smiling from yesterday when he texted me that he's back from work in Canada.

After a long debate in my head, I choose beauty. Last time he saw me, I was not fine and I looked ugly from all the crying so I need to erase that image from his mind and change it with a good one.

I put on a black turtle neck, a mini rust brown button front corduroy skirt and thigh high boots. I will put on top my leather jacket. This is fine, only a little bit of skin in my thighs showing.

These clothes flatter me so much and make me feel better and when I feel better, I do better in everything, it's that simple. Dressing lately is when I feel most self love, when I let my body feel that I am proud of it, that I love it.

I sit on the chair, putting my makeup neatly on the table. I start by brushing off my hair and my bang. I straightened my hair last night so it curled a little bit at the ends on his own, making it look natural. I decide to leave it hanging on my shoulders but I will take a scrunchie with me in case it rains.

I don't put a lot of makeup on my face, just concealer under my eyes, a layer of mascara and a gloss to hide my dry, chapped lips. My lips were never cracked but lately I started a new habit, peeling off the skin of my lips when I'm thinking or doing nothing. I'm trying so hard to stop doing that but I always end up forgetting until I find my lips ruined or bleeding.

*

Jensen told me to meet him in his yacht so that's where I'm going. He said there was another way there without crossing the woods, a little bit longer but better and safer. 

There is a lot of boats and yachts attached to the ground as I walk down searching for the 'Zeppelin Seaduction' that's the name of his yacht and I think it's cool. I don't know how I didn't notice it the first time I came here. Waw how time flies by, it's already been almost three months since our first date but it feels just like yesterday.

The wind is whipping through the trees, creaking and groaning like an old rocking chair. The autumn leaves have already fallen from the trees, The brown and yellow leaves on the ground are crisp to walk through. The freezing air seems to slither up and down my body and I shiver. Gray and ominous, these clouds seem to be draining the happiness out of my day. This is usually my favorite type of weather but when I wear five, sometimes more layers not like this with only one shirt and a skirt. 

Jensen, there he is waiting for me. He is wearing all black. Daaaamn, he's hot. And there is naughty me activated. I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands for myself.

As I walk closer, my blood wakes up my brain, and warms up. And I forget my complaining from the cold weather. My smile grows of its own accord and I can either let him see what he ignited or hide it, either way, he's the most fun thing in my world.

And Yes, I love him.

His long arms circle me, making their way around my back, holding me tight. My breath is taken away, not from the squeeze but from the realization that his arms are finally around me. I love that rush when he folds me and I can let our a sigh of relief, knowing I'm safe there. Always.