Chapter 8 - More problems

Suddenly, the car stops moving. Jensen adjusts his sitting and steps on the engine but it doesn't move. I think the wheel is stuck somewhere because there is a loud roaring coming from it.

"Fuck." he says and punches the wheel.

"What? What is there?" I ask him. He takes his seat belt and looks from the window.

"The wheel is stuck in the mud." He replies.

"I told you what are we doing in this road? What are we gonna do now?" I yell at him. 

"I'll find a solution if you shut up." He gets out from the car.

"Anastasia, come and sit infront of the steering wheel." he orders me. Can't he use a please maybe.

"I don't know how to drive." I say.

"And what do you know anyways" I prefer not to reply. 

"It's okay just sit infront of the steering wheel, I'll tell you what to do. It's not so hard. It's an automatic car."

I take the seat belt and I jump to the driver seat.

"Okay, what I'mma do now?" I yell because he's behind pushing the car.

"Look, the car is working. Just pull down the handbrake. You know where it is, don't you?" I know he does this to make me angry but I'm not gonna let him get in my nerves this time.

I look down to pull the handbrake down but I don't find it. what the hell? Where is it gone?

"Come on." He yells.

"I don't find it and stop yelling at me."

"Dammit Anna." He comes to me and puts his hand down the steering wheel and pulls some buttons.

I didn't know that the handbrake became a small button. I don't understand a lot in cars so it's not my fault.

He goes back and pushes from the back "Now click slowly on the clutch pedal with your foot, it's in the left." I do as I told and I hear the sound of the wheel turning in the mud."Click a little bit more another time."

I click on that pedal this time with a little bit of force.

"More." he says and I keep my eyes on the pedal as I click on it with more force. This time the car moves but before I raise my eyes, it collides on the tree and I hit my face on the steering wheel.

I get out, my view coming back to normal again. He runs to me "Are you okay?"

"Fine. I'm so sorry I broke your car." 

"If the car was mine, there would be no problem." he says, putting his hands on his hair. Yeah, this is a totally different car from the one he was driving a few days ago. 

"Who is its owner?" I ask him.

"I don't know.. I found it infront of the hotel and I was in a hurry to get to you."

"It means you stole it. Did I just break a stolen car? That's what left to happen to me, being arrested." I say

What am I gonna do now? I'm sure my death will be because of him.

I look around us and there is a lot of bees surrounding us. I look up and see the beehive falling on the ground from the tree. I've never seen one this big, my entire life.

"Bees." We scream at the same time.

"Run." He adds. He takes my hand in his and then we run away from the bees and even after a long distance they still follow us. They are right a little bit we ruined their home. We reach to a stream separating us from the other side. I stop when he tries to enter there.